Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Physician Support & Engagement
at Steward Health Care System
This is a full time position to improve the clinician experience and engagement at Steward. The person in this role will be responsbile for supporting provider experience at Steward Health Care.
- Duties to include traning on Steward tools
- Facilitation of access and favorites
- Ongoing support-
- Training new initiatives
- Reinforcement of workflows
- Training system updates
- Trouble shooting provider technical and training issues
- Getting clinicians unstuck in their technology and assisting in workflows
- Influence how we roll out technology updates and improvements
- Frequently consult with other members of IS as a workflow expert to ensure our approaches will be well received
- Influence the design of clinician facing interfaces for optimal adoption and least distrubance to clinician workflows. These include but are not limited to: documentation templates, Dragon, order sets, intranet
- Develop a real-time remote support system using people and technology to meet the clinicians' needs both in the ambulatory and acute setting
- Work within the infrastructure of the current system and improve when able
- Improve the quality of video, print and training materials
- Work directly with IS team members to identify areas needing improved workflows
- Promotoe physician adoption of our policies, procedures, initiatives and technologies
- Participate in the development of educational materials
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Deep knowledge of hospital and ambulatory workflows
- Knowledge of Steward platforms: Meditech, Cerner, Athena, eCW, PACS
- Ability to work collaboratively with clinicians
- This role requires time prior to and after normal work hours to accommodate clinician schedules.
- This role requires transportation locally.
- This role may require travel to other Steward locations.