Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Steward Health Care System
Steward Health Choice is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve.
Steward Health Choice believes in a personal approach to health care right in your community. We built our health care plan around you. Our goal is to give you quality health care, programs, and services to support you on your path to wellness.
Steward Health Choice provides exceptional customer service and culturally competent care through:
- Compassionate and responsive member services team
- Collaboration with community physicians to help members get the health care they need.
- Providing culturally competent health care, including extensive translation and interpretation services
- Health programs to help members and their families stay healthy
The Marketing Manager will oversee marketing and communications strategies for Steward Health Choice Utah operations. Reporting into the Vice President of Operations or CEO, the Manager will ensure brand standards are followed and collaborate with Steward Corporate Marketing to avoid any duplication of efforts. This high energy individual will develop, implement, and measure the impact of marketing and communication programs for Steward Health Choice Utah.
- Develop and implement integrated strategic marketing and communications plan to advance the Steward Health Choice brand on a statewide basis.
- Attract and retain health plan membership by leading a team on the development of marketing and communications to create awareness of, and engagement in the member experience and meet quality standards and goals. Makes recommendations to appropriate functions to achieve product modifications or improvements derived from market research, technical service work or Marketing feedback.
- Identifies and implements activities/services that promote member attendance and participation, member retention and growth, member health education and promotion.
- Serve as active participant in senior leadership team to identify marketing focused projects that work to achieve health plan goals and objectives. Collaborate with internal sales team to promote health plan product and expand the Broker relationship to achieve annual sales targets.
- Track and analyze usage to measure effectiveness of marketing vehicles and provide recommendations for maximization and enhancement of communication, media, and outreach tactics to drive value, improve quality measures, and health plan STAR ratings.
- Create multi-channel engagement opportunities including website strategy, content creation and social media efforts for marketing solutions
- Develops education materials which address the cultural and educational diversity of our membership.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar field. Master’s preferred
Years of Experience:
- At least 2 years' experience in marketing or health care experience
- Proven track record of designing, developing, and managing marketing and community relations functions
- Experience in government regulated health plan marketing best practices. Knowledge of protocols and process regulations
- Ability to build relationships with people from across the health plan organization and external "key influencers"
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled