Sunrise Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Desktop/ SCCM Engineer (MS Configurations Manager)
at Sunrise Senior Living
- Location : Name
- Community Support Office
- Location : Address
- 7902 Westpark Dr
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province (Full Name)
- Sunrise Leader
We are seeking a Desktop / SCCM Engineer for our Help Desk department at the Sunrise Senior Living Corporate Office in McLean, VA.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Provide day-to-day operational support for Windows devices.
- Provide accurate assessment of urgency and business impact on all support calls.
- Complete appropriate ticket documentation by providing detailed documentation of all tasks, troubleshooting steps and current status of incidents.
- Develop Windows Desktop images for automated deployment.
- Deploy approved release packages and break-fix solutions in accordance with configuration, change, and release management policies and procedures
- Manage patching and software release distributions to Windows desktop systems using SCCM 2012
- Develop and maintains software tools and custom scripts, using PowerShell, to automate repetitive tasks and improve user access to self-service options.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as required, and propose and implement changes aimed at continual service improvement.
- Implement new technologies in the customer environment.
- Work independently and under minimal supervision
- Troubleshoot technical problems and issues, conduct research and analysis and offer solutions to the technical issues requiring deep technical knowledge and understanding
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Experience in design, create, test and maintain internal Windows Client Imaging infrastructure.
- Experience with application Packaging and distribution using SCCM
- Experience with Patching of Windows OS using device management tool like Microsoft SCCM.
- Experience in Active Directory Group/Users/Computers Organizational Units
- Experience in Group Policy.
- Knowledge and experience with scripting tool such as PowerShell, Visual Basic etc.
- Knowledge and experience with administering Active Directory.
- Knowledge and experience working with WMI.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve hardware, peripheral, software, network, and other client-side related problems in a timely manner.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2016 and O365.
- Ability to communicate technical issues in terms understood by both technical and non-technical end users.
- Ability to interface with all functions and at all levels within the organization and with external customers.
- Deep understanding of and ability to apply technical principles and theories
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.