Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP, Qurate Marketing - Digital Products
This fast-paced role is the day to day digital marketing lead for Qurate and is responsible for driving digital transformation in the credit card program. The successful candidate will develop and deliver the digital roadmap across Qurate as well as lead execution of online projects to increase and influence the applications, accounts and sales through multiple consumer facing web properties. This role interfaces with key senior level stakeholders within Qurate and Synchrony.
- Create and refine the digital strategy and processes for digital properties/social media efforts and develop the digital roadmap for the card customer across Qurate
- Work collaboratively on digital branding and system solutions to deliver an increased online presence and user experience for card customers
- Throughout the digital ecosystem, support the messaging and value proposition architecture for communications to the market, in partnership with the client and COE teams
- Drive projects that focus on improved consumer experience, growth, collaboration and consumer acquisitions.
- Lead Synchrony functional teams and all four Qurate Brands to define, develop, and implement digital technology solutions that span the customer lifecycle including: Acquisition - OCA, dApply; Usage - Wallets (Pays), NFC; and Servicing - eSS, SyPi
- Drive growth and profitability for the card program by spearheading innovative digital solutions in partnership with the client
- Lead innovative / transformative projects such as driving mobile payment growth/adoption, instant digital issuance, and native app integration
- Research and implement the latest tools and resources to increase content reach and measurability - both internal to Synchrony and emerging best practices and technologies from the market
- Execute on digital programs to communicate the card program to deliver on acquisition and retention strategies
- Determine and source infrastructure and support for day-to-day digital efforts. Mobilize resources both internally and within the client to deliver on digital engagement for the card program across Qurate
- Partner with Technology teams and Marketing leads to ensure delivery of business and technical enablement across Qurate digital properties.
- Own the digital tool kits, enabling client teams to leverage digital content and best practices via a centralized repository
- Partner with individual Brand Online GM’s, Brand CRM Directors, Product Development teams and User Experience teams to deliver customer-centric, rich digital credit integrated brand experiences
- Develop and communicate digital metrics and return- on-investment measurements; create dashboard and reports for Marketing Team and client teams
- Achieve all metrics plans and KPI targets - develop/recommend/implement actions to increase success metrics such as applications, new accounts, conversion and ATV.
- Partner with key agencies, I/T teams, digital team, brand, advertising, merchandising, product teams, legal, communications and PR, to ensure consistency, compliance and legal sign off across consumer touch points
- This role will keep abreast of digital insights while defining, implementing and tracking KPIs through analytic tools.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree OR in lieu of degree, high school diploma/GED and 7+ years of Digital Marketing and 3+ years of Analytics experience
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing with a combination of web, email, display media, mobile, social and search marketing experience
- 2+ years of competencies in analytic tools, dashboards and tracking - includes tracking code implementation
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability to create, manage and deliver against large, interdependent project plans
- 2+ years of strong analytics background
- Advanced degree from an accredited university or college; preferably in Marketing or Digital Communications
- Consumer first mentality
- Marketing experience preferably in retail, direct marketing, credit card or financial services.
- Experience influencing organizations and other professionals
- Strong business acumen with the ability to calculate and articulate ROI
- Strong PC proficiency (MS Office Suite including Excel) or comparable software applications.
- Outstanding communications, relationship building, influencing and collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities with an ability to identify trends and insights from data and reports and drive business decisions based on this data
- Collaborative style and approach with comfort working in a matrixed, decentralized structure.
- Strategic thinking with ability to develop and implement actionable plans to drive business results.
- Proven ability to partner and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to evaluate situations using multiple sources of information.
*** This position will be located in Westchester, PA ***
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a "consistently meets expectations" performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 85,000.00 - 170,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.
Job Family Group:Marketing
With roots in consumer finance that trace back to 1932, Synchrony Financial is a leader in consumer credit and promotional financing, providing a range of products for a diverse group of national and regional retailers; including Main Street mainstays, local merchants, manufacturers, buying groups, industry associations and healthcare service providers. We are the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States based on purchase volume and receivables and we provide co-branded dual card credit cards, promotional financing and installment lending, loyalty programs and FDIC-insured savings products through Synchrony Bank. Who do we serve? Hundreds of thousands of customers across the U.S. and Canada spanning the electronics and appliances, home furnishings, automotive, power products and sports, jewelry and luxury, retail and healthcare industries.
Our purpose is clear: we are committed to pioneering the future of financing, improving the success of every business we serve and the quality of each life we touch. This is fitting because when you join Synchrony Financial, you’re joining an organization that recognizes that our people are our greatest asset -every single one of them. That’s why we are deeply committed to investing in the growth of each member of our team. And with 80 years of experience, we know how to develop talent. At Synchrony Financial, we work hard to offer competitive rewards, compensation and benefits. When you join us, you become part of a stimulating work environment with vast opportunities to sharpen your skills and embrace new leadership challenges.