Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP, Strategic Healthcare Partnerships
The VP of Strategic Healthcare Partnerships will build and maintain strong relationships with existing and prospective partners and will assist in designing and implementing strategic initiatives to accelerate the growth of CareCredit in existing markets as well as to facilitate the entry of CareCredit into new markets aligned with the business strategy.
- Execute CareCredit’s partnership strategy and a structured partnership program for CareCredit within the healthcare payments space.
- Support growth of the CareCredit Network via the development and execution of partnership campaigns. Work closely with the marketing and sales teams to maximize opportunities that come from channel partners and be responsible for the development and refinement of ongoing channel development strategy.
- Provide partner account management, build and nurture strategic relationships with operational and executive staff within partner organizations
- Effectively engage with internal partners, including sales team and provider experience team to facilitate organized teams, ensure meaningful results are achieved, and build ongoing relationships
- Work closely with CareCredit’s Business Development and Sales teams to outreach and manage a pipeline of prospects through partners.
- Lead partners through CareCredit integration. Establish implementation / engagement cadence (weekly, monthly, quarterly business reviews) to ensure results for performance and growth are met and exceeded or evolve existing business cadence to drive higher levels of performance
- Define what is needed across existing CareCredit teams to support this strategy, including in sales, marketing, IT, and operations. Assess their readiness to support enterprise-level requirements and work with their leaders to enhance this.
- Work with our partners and internal teams to identify expanded solution definitions and strategies for driving these solutions through the partner ecosystem.
- Communicate professionally and at multiple levels within the client’s organization; anticipate partner needs and correspond proactively.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Business Management) OR in lieu of completed degree, must have at least 10 years’ relevant work experience
- Minimum 7 years of experience working with healthcare technology companies, preferably in the revenue cycle management area or EMR/EHR space -- applicants without healthcare experience will not be considered
- Proven success in business-to-business sales experience at C-level
- Excellent financial/analytical skills with strong business acumen
- Travel required, up to 30%
- Masters Business Administration and or equivalent
- Demonstrated collaboration, project management, problem-solving, quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Strong understanding of software implementation process
- Strong critical thinking skills with an ability to creatively develop solutions that address client needs
- Highly knowledgeable about healthcare landscape and current trends in healthcare
- Genuine passion for and commitment to the transformation of healthcare delivery
- Ability to work in complex matrix organizations and drive deep relationships with all stakeholders to deliver results.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a "consistently meets expectations" performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 100,000.00 - 200,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.
Job Family Group:Sales
With roots in consumer finance that trace back to 1932, Synchrony Financial is a leader in consumer credit and promotional financing, providing a range of products for a diverse group of national and regional retailers; including Main Street mainstays, local merchants, manufacturers, buying groups, industry associations and healthcare service providers. We are the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States based on purchase volume and receivables and we provide co-branded dual card credit cards, promotional financing and installment lending, loyalty programs and FDIC-insured savings products through Synchrony Bank. Who do we serve? Hundreds of thousands of customers across the U.S. and Canada spanning the electronics and appliances, home furnishings, automotive, power products and sports, jewelry and luxury, retail and healthcare industries.
Our purpose is clear: we are committed to pioneering the future of financing, improving the success of every business we serve and the quality of each life we touch. This is fitting because when you join Synchrony Financial, you’re joining an organization that recognizes that our people are our greatest asset -every single one of them. That’s why we are deeply committed to investing in the growth of each member of our team. And with 80 years of experience, we know how to develop talent. At Synchrony Financial, we work hard to offer competitive rewards, compensation and benefits. When you join us, you become part of a stimulating work environment with vast opportunities to sharpen your skills and embrace new leadership challenges.