Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional IT Support Manager
at Taylor Morrison
Job Description SummaryAs a Regional IT Support Manager working for Taylor Morrison you will supervise a team of technical support professionals, ensuring all IT issues in your region and resolved in accordance with the Taylor Morrison SLA, and may also provide advice or troubleshooting yourself. You will need knowledge of the software, hardware, or programs utilized by all departments. You will also establish and maintain relationships with regional, division and IT leadership, championing the IT needs of your assigned region. The assigned region will include support for our divisions in Atlanta, Charlotte and Raleigh.
We trust that as a Regional IT Support Manager you will: (responsibilities)
- Manage team incidents Review new items (problems, incidents) assigned to their work group in the Help Desk ticketing system
- Ensure that sufficient information is available with each incident to proceed with the analysis and resolution
- Ensure all work effort is documented in the Help Desk ticketing system and remains current through closure on daily basis
- Manage escalated calls or issues ensuring timely resolution and customer satisfaction
- Communicate recurring problems to Management
- Oversee and coordinate the scheduling of contract local tech support
- Prepare and conduct team member evaluations
- Assist and coordinate I.T. projects as needed
- Manage and support Help Desk ticketing software
- Support, uphold and improve upon SLA performance
- Create and analyze reports to assess performance metrics for management
- Manage regional technical support
- Manage Onboarding/Off boarding of Employees
- Manage Hardware support and installs
- Manage Software support and installs
- Communicate I.T. related application/server downtime alerts to users
- Represent IT out to the company and promote IT initiatives
- Demand the highest ethical standards from self and others
- Establish yourself as the single point of contact for all IT needs within the region
- Set an example of good attitude and professionalism, including a neat, orderly and safe work environment
- Love the customer
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Developing Direct Reports and Others
- Drive for Results
- Priority Setting
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience
- Minimum 5+ years of IT management experience, network, hardware, software administration and telecommunications with remote support experience
- Windows 2003, 2008, 2010, 8; 10 Microsoft Office Suite 2010, 2013, Lync (Skype for Business), Cisco Firewalls & access points, Wireless communications and VPN technologies
- Knowledge of Cisco network equipment to include Routers, Firewall and Switches; Clear understanding of protocols and the ability to configure and troubleshoot them (TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, EIGRP, SNMP, SMTP, FTP, VPN, BGP, Network Monitor etc.)
FLSA Status: Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- Interviewing, selecting, and training employees
- Setting rates of pay and hours of work
- Appraising productivity; handling employee grievances or complaints, or disciplining employees
- Determining work techniques
- Planning the work
- Apportioning work among employees
- Determining the types of equipment to be used in performing work, or materials needed
- Planning budgets for work
- Monitoring work for legal or regulatory compliance
- Providing for safety and security of the workplace
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to oversee direct reports daily and provide guidance as needed
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.