Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TEC Equipment
TEC Equipment, the west's premier, multi-point, full-service, heavy-duty truck dealership based in Portland, OR is a growing company with over 1,300 employees in 26 locations in Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington. Since our humble beginnings in 1976, we continue to be family-owned and operated.
We are excited to be opening a new dealership located in Dixon, CA. This facility is set to open Fall 2019 and we are seeking exceptional talent who will play instrumental roles in starting up and growing the business. Situated on 21 acres and featuring a 61,100 square foot facility that includes a modern parts showroom, and comfortable driver amenities.
All team members should embody TEC values of Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, and Customer focus. If you are seeking an opportunity where you will be part of creating and growing something special, we encourage you to read further...
Our Dixon, CA location is a Mack and Volvo heavy duty truck franchise dealer featuring a parts department and a service department. We are seeking a Warehouse Supervisor for our Dixon’s Parts Department.
The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for the productive, efficient, and safe operation of the Warehouse. We are seeking someone who will have an authentic interest in understanding our customers’ business opportunities, challenges, and successes in order to provide an unrivaled customer experience.
Successful candidates must take a proactive and self-motivated approach to their work, exhibit strong leadership qualities, and role model the TEC Values of Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, and Customer-focus at all times.
Primary Responsibilities and Areas of Focus:
- Oversee daily warehouse operations including, but not limited to shipping, receiving, loading, and unloading
- Employee Supervision - Provide continuous oversight, coaching, and training for Warehouse staff
- Workload Management - Continuously monitor the workload to identify potential problems and manage these problems to a successful outcome
- Quality - Follow quality control procedures to monitor work, make corrections, and provide feedback. Ensure the highest standards of service is delivered to all customers.
- Customer Satisfaction - Ensure that all customers recognize TEC Equipment is their “Best Business Partner.” Work closely with Parts Manager to resolve customer complaints and maintain high customer satisfaction standards.
- Safety - Provide a safe working environment and reinforce a culture of safety. Enforce branch’s standard operating procedures and safety procedures. Understand and ensure that employees follow OSHA and any other applicable regulations. Ensure any accidents are reported promptly and post-accident process followed.
- Culture - Demonstrate a commitment to TEC Equipment’s culture and core values: Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, and Customer Focus, consistently reinforcing this culture with technicians.
- Experience within warehouse supervisor role, preferably within Parts department
- Experience in truck or trailer industry
- Basic computer skills to be able to accurately enter data
- Professional demeanor and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail, highly motivated to get tasks done, and able to motivate and communicate effectively with others
- Flexibility in schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Able to become forklift certified and to operate forklift
- Able to safely lift up to 50 lbs and meet all other physical requirements of the job, performing work in safe and alert manner (job requires frequent lifting/moving, climbing, stooping, kneeling, seeing, grasping, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license
All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving is contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.