Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Site Manager
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
- Families F.I.R.S.T.
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Clinical Site Manager working at our 27th Ave location. The Clinical Site Manager position will assist the Regional Administrator in overall direction of health and clinical services. This position oversees the areas of clinical services and activities including, performance review, patient relations, patient’s safety, regulatory compliance and service excellence. The role builds a strong link between community members and a high performing clinical team. The individual will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
The Clinical Manager provides clinical and administrative supervision, clinical oversight, training and mentoring for assigned staff using the Triple Aim framework of “Better health for the population, better care for the individual and lower cost per capita”. The position supervises clinical activities ensuring clinical programming supports the Terros Health’s whole person whole health philosophy, is in accordance with state and federal regulations and meets licensure/accreditation standards. Ensures compliance with budgets and coordination of clinical and primary care services with the purpose of improving the overall health of clients/patients under the site’s purview.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under general supervision of the Regional Administrator, the Clinical Manager performs the following essential functions:
- Demonstrates and instills Terros Health’s core values to the employees.
- Understands the Terros Health’s structure and culture; influences others on the greater vision of the company.
- Incorporates ethical standards and practices as the basis of all interactions with teams, individuals and clients.
- Ensures the measuring, reporting and continuous improvement of clinic’s performance.
- Builds a strong team and leverages their collective skills and experience to achieve critical business results.
- Identifies individuals’ strengths and/or development needs and provides coaching to help them develop skills and knowledge needed.
- Partners with Clinical Managers from other sites/clinics.
- Clarifies each person’s responsibilities and priorities.
Clinic and Client Management
- Provides and documents clinical and administrative supervision, consultation, and mentoring of daily clinical operations for direct reports ensuring that the needs of members are being met and that services are delivered as outlined in each member’s assessment and Individual Service Plan.
- Conducts regular quality and compliance reviews of all team members and provide coaching and suggestions for improvement.
- Serves as an expert regarding evidence based practices and quality care.
- Uses data and analytics to ensure excellence in care.
- Monitors and evaluates assigned staff members through clinical supervision and chart reviews.
- Ensures staff member annual evaluations are completed by the staff member’s anniversary date.
- Ensures all clients/patients are receiving primary care services.
- Ensures all clients/patients experience excellent customer care/service. (client is priority)
- Monitors ER and hospital utilization of assigned clients/patients and works with clinical staff to reduce utilization.
- Master’s degree in behavioral health field
- Required - AZBBHE independent licensure (LPC, LMFT, LCSW, LISAC)
- At least 3 years of clinical experience relevant to patient population and scope of care of the agency
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 20 working days of employment
- Must have or be able to attain CPR/First Aid certification
- Must have or obtain a valid Arizona Driver License, be 21 years of age with a minimum 3 years driving experience. Must meet requirements of Terros driving policy.
- Preferred - Electronic health record, NextGen