Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mobile Crisis Clinical Manager
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
- Crisis Mobile
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Mobile Crisis Clinical Manager.
This individual will be part of one of the most innovative and effective crisis systems in the nation. They will oversee a team of mobile crisis specialists and support them in their efforts to drive clinical and patient care excellence. The individual will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
As a Crisis Clinical Manager, you will have opportunities to work as part of our Terros Health Management Team and contribute to the whole company. The use of data will be critical to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of crisis teams to identify ways to improve clinical services, patient care and stakeholder value. Helping develop staff to provide excellent customer service, interventions, documentation skills and problem solving ability. Providing documented clinical and administrative supervision to crisis specialists according to departmental and OBHL requirements. Participating in the Crisis Department on-call rotation.
- You must maintain professional license.
- Actively foster a positive relationship with the CRN as evidenced by bringing new and current staff to observe the CRN Phone operations.
- Conduct clinical supervision per ADHS and agency requirements and maintain a supervision log that tracks supervision hours.
- Conduct timely corrective counseling and maintain the Corrective Counseling Logs.
- Ensure staff compliance with agency/department policies and procedures.
- Ensure that staff performance appraisals (6/12 months) are completed on or before due dates and includes relevant information for the period.
Evening Shift - Typical Hours 5p-1a or 6p-2a, negotiable.
Monday -Friday position, with periodic On-Call Manager Duty as part of role.
Primary Location: Phoenix, AZ (18th St/ Thomas Rd
- Master’s degree in a behavioral health field
- Required - must possess a behavioral health license – LAC, LPC, LAMFT, LMFT, LASAC, LISAC, LMSW, LCSW– in accordance with the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health guidelines and meet all current rules for performing clinical supervision as outlined by the ADHA guidelines.
- Able to work well and tactfully with individuals and groups
- Knowledge of rules and regulations governing publicly funded behavioral health programs, community resources, crisis services, and crisis interventions. Knowledge in working with clients in crisis as well as community resources to provide additional assistance and follow-up
- Supervisory experience with the ability to conduct clinical chart reviews and provide clinical consultation to staff
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to establish good professional working relationships
- The person must have the ability to perform first aid, and cardiopulmonary resuscitation as necessary and appropriate
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 20 working days of employment
- Must have or obtain a valid Arizona Driver License, be 21 years of age with a minimum 3 years driving experience. Must meet requirements of Terros driving policy.