Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Primary Care Medical Director Position in Phoenix, AZ - Olive Ave/ 59th Ave and Dunlap/ I-17 (Family Medicine, MD/DO)
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Medical Provider
- Primary Care
- Weekly Hours
We are pleased to share an exciting opportunity at Terros Health for a Primary Care Medical Director. You will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. We engage people in whole person health through an integrated care delivery system, thus establishing a medical home for our patients. In caring for the whole person, we focus on overall wellness through physical health, mental health and substance use care. Our mission is to provide extraordinary care by empowered people through exceptional outcomes.
For the last 50 years, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Integrated Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
Terros Health: Extraordinary Care. Empowered People. Exceptional Outcomes.
Terros Health is currently hiring a Full-Time Primary Care Medical Director to join our growing, integrated care team in Phoenix, AZ.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine Required
- Supervise a Primary Care Team of 6 Nurse Practitioners
- Join an Integrated Care Team of more than 30+ providers
- Direct Patient Care: 80% / Administration: 20%
- Participates in and models integrated care between primary care and behavioral health
- Full-Time Position: 40 hours/week
- Schedule: 5 – 8’s, Monday-Friday
- Outpatient Only
- Primary Location: Olive Ave/ 59th Ave
- Bilingual in Spanish is a Plus
- Supervisory Experience is Preferred
- Integrated Care and/or FQHC Experience is Preferred
- NextGen Experience is a Plus
Terros Health offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY
- SIGN ON BONUS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, etc.
- Generous PTO and Sick Time (4+ weeks)
- Paid Holidays
- CME (40 hours/$3,000)
For more information, please apply online and email your CV to Dawn Golden at Dawn.Golden@TerrosHealth.org.
- Education: MD/DO
- Field(s) of study: Graduate of an American or Canadian medical school accredited by the Accreditation Council for Medical Education (ACME) or equivalent training in a foreign medical school with successful completion of the ECFMG and FLEX examinations. Full training in a residency program in the United States or Canada that is approved by the ACGME.
- Experience: Ideally 3+ years after completion of Residency training, with some supervisory experience.
- Industry: Job Specific: Post-residency experience of at least 3 years involving substantial direct patient care during this period at multiple levels of care. Clinical experience pertinent to the patient population(s) being managed.
*Equivalent combination of experience and education
*Education and/or experiences may run concurrent
Other: Aware of current research and use of evidence based practices in treatment.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and proficient in Electronic Medical Records “EMR”
Licenses, Certifications, etc.: Must have current active license to practice medicine in the U.S.; licensed or licensure eligibility in state of operation; licensure must be complete within the 1st year of employment; Active DEA. Board Certification in specialty.
Travel: Local and state travel required. Out of state travel may be required.
Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 20 working days of assuming role.