The Clorox Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Global Analytics Insights Manager
at The Clorox Company
The Global Insights Manager, Analytics Insights will support the Clorox Walmart and Sam's Club team, primarily focusing on business planning as it relates to price/promo scenario planning, trade optimization, and Walmart business driver analysis (Marketing Mix Modeling) and the monthly trade review process. They will drive business results by leveraging broad-based business knowledge and a high level of functional expertise. They will be responsible for proactively identifying key business issues in collaboration with business partners, managing key research priorities/plans and providing actionable recommendations that drive business results.
Make your mark.
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we're all able to make a positive impact -- at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth -- growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
- Drive business results by influencing key decisions through an analytics-based perspective in the areas of Forecast, Sales and Marketing management.
- Integrate other consumer/market insights and a solid understanding of the broader business context to make more persuasive recommendations.
- Perform and apply advanced analytics techniques, including but not limited to:
- Marketing Mix Modeling
- Price & Promotion simulation
- Trade Evaluation
- Database maintenance & Business Tracking/Diagnosis
- Ensure full utilization and integration of existing research and consumer/market knowledge to drive strategy and tactics for category and brand portfolios.
Years and Type of Experience:
- 5 or more years of analytics experience with a Master's degree; 3 or more years' experience with a PhD.
- CPG/retail experience is preferred.
- Marketing Mix Modeling, Price/Promo simulation and Pricing analysis skills.
Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced experience using Excel (VBA / Tableau is a plus) and experience using a statistical package (SAS or R).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate insights in layman's terms and provide recommendations to cross-functional business partners to drive business growth.
Education Level/ Degree:
- BA/BS required.
- Masters or PhD in Marketing Research, Business Administration, Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, or related applied quantitative field.
More about Marketing
We build brands consumers love. From brand management to global insights to marketing communications, we focus on building lasting consumer and customer relationships that grow our brands. Join our team for opportunities to help establish best practices, use consumer insights to develop and implement marketing plans, create and evaluate business-building projects, and drive new product development opportunities.
More about Clorox
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with 8,700 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2017 sales of $6 billion. In addition to our namesake bleach and cleaning products, we market some of the most trusted and recognized consumer brand names, including:
- Brita® water-filtration products
- Burt's Bees® natural personal care products
- Fresh Step® cat litter
- Glad® bags, wraps and containers
- Hidden Valley® dressings and sauces
- Kingsford® charcoal
- Liquid Plumr® clog removers
- Pine-Sol® cleaners
- RenewLife® digestive health products
- Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, Neocell® and Stop Aging Now® dietary supplements
- Professional services: Clorox Healthcare® and Clorox Commercial Solutions®
More than 80% of our sales are generated from brands that hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories.
Making a positive impact
Clorox is a signatory of the United Nations Global Compact, a community of global leaders committed to sustainability. We've been broadly recognized for our corporate responsibility efforts, most notably being named to the Drucker Institute's 2017 Management Top 250 list, The Just 100: America's Top Corporate Citizens list, CR Magazine's 2018 Best Corporate Citizens list and the first sector-neutral Bloomberg Gender Equality Index in 2018.
We also support our communities, and, in FY2017, contributed $11 million in combined cash grants, product donations and cause marketing.
The Clorox Company and its subsidiaries is an EEO/AA/Protected Veteran/Disabled/LGBT employer.