The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Geo Group
Facility: Pittsburgh Regional Office
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position leads recruitment and staffing initiatives for the division.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops division wide recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing levels.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with college, university and community college placement offices as a source to generate qualified applicants and interns.
- Builds relationships with divisional directors, program directors, and human resources.
- Coordinates job/career fairs with recruiters and appropriate program staff as a source to generate qualified applicants.
- Provides information on company operations and job opportunities to potential applicants. Screens and refers qualified applicants to hiring manager for interviewing by providing the initial screening of work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
- Develops and posts recruiting advertisements for program positions in newspapers and job search websites.
- Develops and conducts training programs for managers designed to improve recruiting and hiring efficiencies and reduce turnover.
- Conduct searches on resume databases, i.e., Monster, CareerBuilder, and source candidates from human services industry.
- Maintain records as required by the Department of Labor, OFCCP, Affirmative Action and company policy, such as, applicant flow, applicant tracking. Ensure applicants are notified of hiring decisions.
- Prepare offer and rejection letters and conduct reference and background checks.
- Supports the Abraxas philosophy and mission and promotes the Seven Key Principles of care.
The following education requirements are acceptable for this classification including:
- High school diploma and minimum of five years recruiting experience; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Other Qualifications:
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Criminal clearances (Act 33 and 34, specific State & child clearances and, if necessary, FBI).
- Non-communicable diseases physical exam.
- Valid driver's license from employee’s state of residence.
- Valid registered vehicle insurance.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
- Other Qualifications: