The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MGR, QUALITY & FIDELITY
at The Geo Group
Compensation Base: $20.00
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position serves as the coordinator and business process owner for corporate initiatives that apply to certain program, contract, and facility types. These initiatives may include, but not be limited to, Prison Rape Enforcement Act (PREA), American Correctional Association (ACA), customer/agency based audits, and the company’s internal auditing guidelines. Collects, researches, analyzes and reports on program outcomes data to determine the effectiveness, quality and integrity of programs and identifies areas of improvement. The position further assumes specific projects that focus on internal business process to ensure quality operations, adherence to company standards, and customer contract conditions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as the local PREA Compliance Manager for the assigned facilities. Works closely with the Divisional and Corporate PREA management on all PREA related matters .
- Actively facilitates the implementation and compliance of PREA standards in all assigned residential facilities. Assists with staff training and PREA investigations as needed.
- Conducts residential mock audits in advance of the GEO internal audit reviews primarily focused on compliance with contract billing, fixed assets, procurement and accounts payable, human resources and payroll.
- For cash collection programs, works to organize, implement Division directed controls, develops policies and procedures, and monitors compliance to procedures ensuring the highest appropriate cash collection for fee-for-service operations.
- Works with local management and staff within facilities and programs to ensure consistent business processes and practices are in compliance with policy.
- Provides training for security and programming staff in conjunction with the Continuum of Care Training Institute.
- May conduct investigations as assigned for Division directed and OPR related events.
- Assists with reviews and audits of Reentry Services programs to ensure compliance with customer contracts, internal standards and requirements.
- Develops and maintain Reentry Services policy and procedure manuals.
- Works with Reentry Services management to determine intermediate outcome measures in alignment with customer outcome goals. Sets internal standards, tracking methods, benchmarks and timelines for meeting the same.
- Provides on-site technical assistance and provides support as needed in deficit areas.
- Assists with compiling, evaluating, analyzing and reporting outcome measures to validate success of the Reentry Service Center program model.
- Trains local program staff on issues of contract compliance and quality assurance.
- Develops timely and accurate reports on the status of program operations for customers and executive management.
- Monitors programmatic systems and procedures to achieve and maintain optimal effectiveness of operational programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Research or Statistical Analysis, Human Services or related field required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Four (4) years’ experience in a position requiring program design and policy management
- Ability to effectively interface with participants and staff; react quickly and appropriately in an emergency situation.
- 50% travel normally within a limited region required with some work on weekends or after hours required.
- Working knowledge of criminal justice programs, policies and procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a diverse group of staff, customers and clients.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately.
- Ability to use computers and the applicable software used by the department.