The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SR. MANAGER, CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
at The Geo Group
Facility: PROJECT DEVELOPMENT
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position provides and develops administrative oversight of both minor and major development projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees and directs construction projects from conception to completion.
- Reviews the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
- Oversees all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Coordinates and directs construction contractors and subcontractors.
- Selects tools, materials and equipment and tracks inventory.
- Meets contractual conditions of performance.
- Reviews the work progress on daily basis.
- Prepares internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- Plans ahead to prevent problems and resolves any emerging ones.
- Negotiates terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtains permits and licenses.
- Analyzes, manages and mitigates risks.
- Ensures quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree construction management, architecture, engineering or related field
- Seven (7) years of related work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process.
- Familiarity with construction management software packages.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management.
- Excellent time and project management skills.