Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Marketing Manager
at Local Employer
The Job Window has an exciting opening for a Customer Marketing Manager on behalf of our client’s progressive marketing firm in Washington. The Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for leading, managing and directing the customer marketing related activities within our client’s marketing and sales firm. The successful candidate will work closely with key business partners and our client’s senior management team to maximize the growth, development and return on investment of the business today and in the future. Bottom line, the Customer Marketing Manager owns the link between strategic product marketing and the customer. Their job is to make the marketing plans more productive and more compelling in front of the customer.
Responsibilities of the Customer Marketing Manager:
- Develop plans and implement strategies and product plans with the customer. Face-to-face communication will play a large role.
- Work with sales department on marketing plans that ensure our client’s brand messaging is compelling and results in new customer orders.
- Consistently work to effectively promote and advertise brands via the sales force collateral as well as account planning.
- Assist or contribute to the creation and building of brands
- Enable the sales force to build brand equity and channel strength
- Work with market research to ensure that customer marketing has all relevant data to enable sales force
- Excellent job of managing channels with positive results for business