Trestle Management Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Community Manager - HOA - East Valley
at Trestle Management Group
Make a positive change in 2019! Trestle Management Group is a local community management company, providing unsurpassed community management services to all types of homeowner associations in the greater Phoenix area.
We are currently interviewing experienced Community Managers to add to our distinguished team of client service professionals. Our next Community Manager will provide exemplary day-to-day management services for a portfolio of community associations, which may include Homeowners, Condominium, Townhome and Developer-Controlled associations. Superior client service, written and verbal communication, and project management skills are required. Our ideal Community Manager will also demonstrate unwavering professionalism, positive attitude and commitment to assisting our clients in ensuring their communities are a safe and well maintained place to call home.
Additional responsibilities of the Community Manager include the following:
- Build positive and proactive relationships with the Boards, Homeowners and vendors
- Obtain a thorough working knowledge of the governing documents of the associations managed and consistently and fairly enforce the guidance therein
- Work closely and productively with the rest of the Trestle team
- Manage 3rd party service, maintenance contracts and service delivery
- Maintain each community via frequent inspections to ensure highest level of aesthetics, functionality and security
- Create and distribute frequent homeowner and board communications, including newsletters, email blasts, Board Packets, meeting notices, special project notices, etc
- Fiercely manage the role of fiduciary partner of the community by working closing with the accounting team to manage delinquencies, revenue, expenses and reserve activity
- Create the draft annual budget for Board review and approval and monthly review and reporting of current financial activity versus the planned budget
- Attendance at frequent Board meetings, generally held in the evenings
- Maintenance of a positive attitude, patience, and tact, and commitment to superior client service, despite the occasional challenges inherit within this industry
- Constant commitment to and value for each of the communities we serve, seeking always to retain 100% of existing clients