True Lawn Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Landscape Maintenance Foreman
at True Lawn Care
True Lawn Care Landscape is one of the fastest growing landscape, irrigation and maintenance companies in East San Diego County. We are currently seeking a Landscape Maintenance Field Foreman
As a Landscape Maintenance Field Foreman with True Lawn Care, you will manage the work site schedule and maintain equipment. Additional tasks of the Landscape Maintenance Field Foreman include but are not limited to:
Possess an ability to work successfully with others; being willing to both receive and offer instruction from/to others.
Interact with customers, provide quality assurance, manage client concerns and special requests.
Grasp the overall scope of work for each job, break it down into manageable tasks.
Train, instruct and manage crew members.
Work alongside crew to complete landscape management tasks.
Track personal and crew time at shop, in transit and on job – complete and submit job reports.
What we are looking for:
- Someone to inspect landscape work and ongoing quality control to ensure that we comply with specifications
- Someone who has at least 2 years’ experience in supervising multiple crews
- Someone who is proficient in operating Excel, Word and Outlook computer programs
- Someone with a great attitude, work ethic and punctuality
- Someone who has knowledge in irrigation, plants and shrubs and their proper installation and care
- Someone who can effectively communicate with customers, vendors and office staff through face-to-face conversations, phone calls and emails
- Someone to work with other Foreman and crew to meet production goals
- Someone to schedule projects, implementation of plans to completion
Environmental Conditions All employees are advised that this position is for outdoor work only and all candidates must be able to work in the following conditions:
- Extreme heat/cold
- Changing weather conditions
- Occasional wet ground conditions
Must carry a current valid clean driver's license, pass a background check, drug test and E-Verify
COME JOIN OUR TEAM AT TRUE LAWN CARE, INC!!
Full-time seasonal employees are eligible for benefits. On the job training, educational opportunities, and certifications offered to those who want to further develop their skills in the industry.
Benefits at True Lawn Care, Inc, we understand that our employees work hard, so we offer a competitive salary, a generous benefits package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Additional benefits available for the Landscape Maintenance Field Foreman include:
- 6-month review
- Growth Opportunity
- Training (No Fee)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
Additional Applicant Instructions:
- Job Requirements as a Landscape Maintenance Field Foreman, you must have a minimum of two years landscaping experience, a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. This position is physically demanding and always requires applicant to be in excellent physical condition.