TruWest Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Wealth Management Administrator
at TruWest Credit Union
High school diploma or GED required; two-year Associates Degree or higher in a related field preferred. A combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
Three to five years of administrative experience in a progressive financial sales environment preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy to provide superior client service. Works diligently to enhance existing client relationships through the processing of client requests, resolving client inquiries, an ensuring client information and documentation is up to date. Ability to utilize both general and detailed information for each client account within the Wealth Management Administrator’s scope of responsibility. Strive to obtain an advanced understanding of various financial services offered by the Wealth Management Department. Must have the ability to handle stressful situations in a professional manner and deliver results under tight deadlines. Should be able to work independently without close supervision while utilizing critical thinking capabilities. Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Convey a welcoming presence while answering the phone, responding to client questions, greeting guests, and carrying out responsibilities that relate to the Wealth Management Department.
2. Insure a consistent and positive client appointment process. Work with the Financial Advisor to review and update client data, prepare appointment reports, and assist in any way to expand and enhance the client appointment experience.
3. Onboard new clients accounts, which includes the processing and verification of client information and associated documentation.
4. Analyzing and researching complex problems and establishing solutions in a fast-paced environment.
5. Ability to handle simultaneously, multiple tasks and changing priorities in an efficient and effective manner.
6. Assist Financial Advisors with the execution of their business plans. Appropriately update prospect records, planning seminars, making follow-up calls for appointments, recognizing new-business opportunities and facilitating branch business planning.
7. Insure that that maintenance of compliance files and related systems adhere to regulatory standards.
8. Gather and compile data for various financial reporting purposes.
9. Actively engage in available training and education programs to maintain current status on policies, procedures and risk awareness.
10. Follow credit union policies for compliance with all laws and regulations, specifically, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, Security Policies and Confidentiality Policies.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Consistently demonstrates a high level of productivity and efficiency.
2. Identify process improvements, system enhancements, and makes recommendations towards the overall quality of processes, workflows, and related reporting.
3. Keeps all Wealth Management systems organized and up-to-date.
4. Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
5. Partner with other functional areas to accomplish objectives.