Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Corporate Finance Leader (Director or Senior Manager-level)
As a key member of the CorporateFinance team, the Corporate Finance Leader will lead projects andpartner with Enterprise Services Executives to optimize investment towards thecompany's strategic goals. This position will directly support our largeHuman Capital, Accounting, FP&A, Tax and Treasury groups as well as managethe Capital Expenditure process. This position will play an integral partin focusing on translating detailed information, both financial andoperational, into high level strategic actions and operational views. Thisposition will present detailed monthly financial performance updates toleadership of these segments, including insights to the drivers ofbudget/forecast variances and advising on actionable items to achieve businessobjectives. The Director will be an integral part in developing annualbudgets and quarterly forecasts, working closely with all levels of the companyto define strategies and financial roadmaps to achieve targeted growth and costoptimization. This individual will also help to enhance a culture ofanalytics across the organization to aid in success measurement.
Duties& Responsibilities will include:
Action > Measure> Analyze > Report > Action
- Build relationships and interact with all levels of the organization, specifically bringing to the table a sense of personal responsibility for the results of the P&Ls they manage supported by strong partnerships with the leaders of those organizations
- Build a partnership with functional leaders, becoming a trusted financial advisor regarding business performance metrics and actionable items to meet key business objectives.
- Design and produce reports, analytic models and key leading financial and performance indicators to support the business
- Analyze and interpret financial and operational data and transfer it into meaningful information used to drive actions and results
- Create flash and dashboard reports using operational metrics and financial models for tracking performance measurement. Early warning indicators and predictive modeling to assist the business in making proactive decisions; identify variance to forecasts and budget through root cause analysis
- Develop analytical frameworks to assist decision-making by senior management on core business strategy
- Provide executive management with a clear understanding of the key drivers underlying performance
- As a key business partner to executive leadership, take a leadership role to drive change and move the organization to new levels of performance
- Establish alternative analytics and other reporting measures that improve senior management's ability to assess the business
- Work with corporate accounting teams to support the accurate accounting and reporting of costs and profitability in accordance with GAAP. Need to have an understanding of GAAP and corporate accounting policies and procedures
- Participate in project teams charged with developing, assessing, recommending, and implementing business solutions
- Manage and Develop a team of Finance professionals on a path to best in class; continuously improving eNPS and Employee Engagement
- Driving a team culture of ownership beyond variances analysis and creating a mindset of thinking outside of the box.
- Providing a friendly and positive atmosphere where employees enjoy what they do everyday
- BA/BS in Accounting / Finance
- 10 years of relevant experience including financial planning and analysis, accounting, financial modeling and business support in a corporate environment
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and the flow of financial statements
- Expertise in financial modeling, analytics, and a genuine intellectual curiosity
- Willing to get in the weeds when needed while still being able to see the forest
- MBA in Accounting or Finance; CPA preferred but not required
- Experience managing P&Ls in a global environment
- Experience in deploying and utilizing Management Reporting Tools
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Access, and Powerpoint
- Experience with Hyperion and Oracle a plus
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC 's business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Mentoring and on the job training
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- ‘Dress for your Day' philosophy, opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Cafeteria, fitness center, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
- Social activities including Boo at HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.