Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CX Strategy & Design Manager (Detroit, MI)
TTEC is seeking a CX Strategy & Design Manager to join our Digital Consulting team.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an Experienced CX Strategy and Design Manager for our consulting practice who has helped clients define and operationalize their customer experiences, and can translate those designs into actionable business requirements. As a CX Strategy & Design Manager you will help clients design, define and execute world class customer experiences.
Do you have a passion for innovating new ways to surprise and delight customers? Do you eat, drink and sleep customer experience? Have you built a career of designing and implementing frictionless interactions between businesses and their customers? That is what we are looking for!
What you'll be doing:
- Participate in the prioritization and development of business requirements and the use cases required to deliver the desired functionality
- Translate customer experience parameters into agreed upon "Global Requirements" (Design Principles) that will govern all processes, information flow, interactions, and technology enablement
- Develop business requirement documents based on the prioritized business requirements
- Facilitate working sessions with appropriate subject matter experts and business leaders to elicit qualitative and quantitative requirements
- Work collaboratively with all key stakeholders including third party partners to develop document the functional business requirements based on the program design intent and overall priorities
- Review existing experience designs and establish most critical business requirements for operationalizing the design intent.
- Organizing and managing in-person and virtual client workshops to define business requirements
- Interpret business requirements as working software through collaboration with business analysts, designers, architects and other business stakeholders
- Create design documentation that maps process functionality to technical design requirements while incorporating human design elements.
- Create a co-design environment ensuring any designed solutions are user driven.
What skills / experience you'll need:
- 5 years management consulting experience including 3-5 years' experience documenting business requirements as part of an IT service delivery team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to facilitate one on one and small collaborative working sessions
- Technical acumen and understanding of basic Agile software development principles
- Solid understanding and application of business needs analysis tools such as facilitating workshops and interviews
- Requirements management experience including monitoring progress against business objectives
- Ability to untangle complex problems in imaginative and creative ways
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience of leading user experience focused projects
- Up to date knowledge of changing digital trends in order to understand potential innovative solutions that meet customer needs
- Considered a customer experience and subject matter expert in one or more of the following areas: omni channel design, mobile and digital solution applications, technology and service transformation
- Experience supporting the technology function within a modern service delivery / contact center operation
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Consulting team is on a mission to help our clients realize the amazing opportunities available to them, by driving new thinking and transforming the way they create exceptional experiences for their employees and customers. We provide end-to-end advisory and execution services, giving leaders the confidence and tools to re-think how to compete with a combination of our logic, intellect and ability to make sense of the data with our creativity and experience.
What We Offer:
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
- Rich wellness program and health incentives