Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Director, Delivery Account Manager - West Coast, Contact Center technology
TTEC is seeking a Director, Delivery Account Manager to join our Technology Services team. This is a telecommuting opportunity with client site travel requirements.
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
We are currently seeking a Director, Delivery Account Manager to join our team. In this role you will be a member of an engagement management team and have overall responsibility and accountability for the delivery of our Cloud and Premise Based Contact Solution technology engagements, as well as developing relationships with client executives and growing and expanding accounts at one or more of our large clients.
This is a Director or Executive Director level role (based on your experience) with key accountability and thought leadership responsibilities.
For one or more of our clients, your key responsibilities will be:
- Successful delivery activity management within client accounts
- Building and maintaining executive-level client relationships across business units over an extended period of time
- Account financial activities, including accurate revenue forecasting, invoicing, project contribution margin, account contribution margin and expense management
- Partnering with others in TTEC (such as sales executives and subject matter experts) and introducing them into the account to assist in growing the account presence
- Establishing solid TTEC references and success stories at the account
- Developing, managing and coaching senior consulting resources at TTEC into effective leaders
- Establishing and building vendor and partner relationships within the account
Skills/Experience you will bring:
- 7 to 10 years experience in one or more TTEC key subject areas - contact center technology and implementation, contact center operations strategy and business process development
- Leading at least one large multi-functional systems integration program within a global 2000 company utilizing Cisco UC or like technologies
- Systems Integration Consulting and consulting leadership, either in a consulting firm or within a business unit of a corporation that provides services to other business units
- Growing a professional services account over time, and persevering through economic cycles
- Developing creative solutions for client problems and leading project teams through the implementations
- Managing client expectations effectively and partnering with clients to understand and manage their business practices
- Strong understanding of CRM solutions, Customer Experience SaaS solutions and the required capabilities to achieve business results
- Complex, large-scale project management experience, leading those projects to completion
- Ability to travel up to 35%, or more depending on client commitments
- BS, BA or MIS Degree
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
Why TTEC? What We Offer:
When you join TTEC, you become part of the family. Because we want to see you succeed and thrive, we offer benefits and perks such as the below to support your quality of life, goals, and future needs:
Be Financially Sound
We want you to reach your personal and professional goals and offer financial benefits such as:
- Retirement plans
- Health and flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Financial wellness program
We believe in investing in our people and their career development, which is why we offer a variety of courses and programs that enable you to develop new skills and gain new insights such as:
- Our Women in Leadership program connects employees globally with learning, networking and mentoring opportunities
- Mentorship programs
- Professional development courses in TTEC University
- Scholarship program and tuition reimbursement
- Visibility in our global career pathing and internal mobility opportunities
We support healthy living and have the tools and resources to help you such as:
- It's Ok, We're All Human wellness program
- Wellness incentives
- Company health and wellness programs
- Dedicated health and wellness navigators and employee assistance programs
- Generous paid time off and other leave of absence programs
Be the Difference
You'll have the opportunity to make a positive impact in your community:
- Through our employee-driven global grant program, you'll have the unique opportunity to apply for a grant focused on helping a local educational organization in your community
- Our team helps fundraise and volunteer their time in their community
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We're looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to connect with us and engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.