Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Director, Delivery Account Manager - West Coast, Contact Center technology
TTEC, formerlyTeleTech, is seeking a Director, Delivery Account Manager to join our Technology Servicesteam. This is a telecommutingopportunity with client site travel requirements.
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden yourcareer? We are just as passionate aboutproviding ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by drivingcustomer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as youare. Whether you're the Engineer,Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need yourtalent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
Weare currently seeking a Director, Delivery Account Managerto join our team. In this role youwill be a member of an engagement management team and have overallresponsibility and accountability for the delivery of our Cloud and PremiseBased Contact Solution technology engagements, as well as developingrelationships with client executives and growing and expanding accounts at oneor more of our large clients.
Thisis a Director or Executive Director level role (based on your experience) withkey accountability and thought leadership responsibilities.
Forone or more of our clients, your key responsibilities will be:
- Successful delivery activity management within client accounts
- Building and maintaining executive-level client relationships across business units over an extended period of time
- Account financial activities, including accurate revenue forecasting, invoicing, project contribution margin, account contribution margin and expense management
- Partnering with others in TTEC (such as sales executives and subject matter experts) and introducing them into the account to assist in growing the account presence
- Establishing solid TTEC references and success stories at the account
- Developing, managing and coaching senior consulting resources at TTEC into effective leaders
- Establishing and building vendor and partner relationships within the account
Skills/Experience youwill bring:
- 7 to 10 years experience in one or more TTEC key subject areas - contact center technology and implementation, contact center operations strategy and business process development
- Leading at least one large multi-functional systems integration program within a global 2000 company utilizing Cisco UC or like technologies
- Systems Integration Consulting and consulting leadership, either in a consulting firm or within a business unit of a corporation that provides services to other business units
- Growing a professional services account over time, and persevering through economic cycles
- Developing creative solutions for client problems and leading project teams through the implementations
- Managing client expectations effectively and partnering with clients to understand and manage their business practices
- Strong understanding of CRM solutions, Customer Experience SaaS solutions and the required capabilities to achieve business results
- Complex, large-scale project management experience, leading those projects to completion
- Ability to travel up to 35%, or more depending on client commitments
- BS, BA or MIS Degree
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience,engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in morethan 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digitalchannels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions fromour four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care andGrowth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers,inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a setof customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, theircustomers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drivescustomer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients byproviding best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and UnifiedCommunications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFOServices.