Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Director, Operations
- Builds capability by developing a strategy to support the design, customization, and delivery of leadership development programs.
- Partners with corporate resources to align global leadership strategies and technology solutions
- Provides leadership and development to the leadership development team. To include, hiring, performance management, and terminations of team members
- Drives the optimization of learning technology tools such as TTEC University, High Definition Video and Social Media. Manages the utilization of technology to link leadership learning initiatives to performance
- Partners with executive leadership to identify performance needs develop and implement strategies and tactics. Identify solutions and initiatives to create organization effectiveness.
- Work effectively with consultants, vendors and professional resources to enhance organization capability
- Experience in working with management assessing, diagnosing and developing interventions to align training initiatives with company strategies and values experienced presenter/facilitator and familiar with principles of adult learning
- Knowledge and sensitivity of diversity issues in training ability to effectively deal with conflict and highly sensitive situations
- Strong consulting and influencing skills excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail user knowledge of database systems.
- Ability to analyze results of behavioral assessment tools
- Possess contract negotiating capabilities to help build potential partnerships needs to be able to bring staff and key influencers together to work in concert
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.