Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Group Vice President, Healthcare Sales
Group Vice President of Sales - Healthcare
TTEC, the customer experience organization that powers the world's greatest brands, is hiring a Group Vice President of Sales for our Healthcare vertical to join the mission of transforming customer experience and bringing humanity to business.
The Group Vice President is responsible for the development of new accounts and execution of the growth plan for embedded accounts as well as the complete strategy for the healthcare vertical (partnerships, M&A, industry diversification), specifically in the areas of customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. This includes the complete understanding of prospective accounts, strategic existing accounts and the industry, the identification of key executive decision makers, the establishment of strong relationships with each, the identification of opportunities across the TTEC portfolio and the oversight of the solutioning, pricing, marketing, and contracting of winning proposals. This role partners with the Executive Committee, operations leadership across segments and sales enablement teams to drive growth.
You will be responsible for:
- Attaining revenue growth and target profitability in the areas of customer experience and growth managed services for healthcare
- Develop, document, gain agreement, manage, and execute the vertical sales & go to market strategy
- Identifying and generating new leads and closed opportunities through a deeper and broader engagement with new and existing clients
- Management of a new logo pursuit and account sales team
- Maintaining a pipeline of qualified, active opportunities and managing them to closure
- Alignment of internal stakeholders for execution of account plan and strategy
- Leading the acquisition of new lines of business within accounts and growth and retention of the overall account base
- Developing executive level relationships within clients and leveraging TTEC senior executives in a strategic manner
- Engaging with C-level executives within to demonstrate and provide industry insights and expertise
- Orchestrate internal and external stakeholders to drive geographical partnership and strategy in the areas of marketing, solutioning, pricing, and corporate development
What skills you'll need:
- Demonstrated experience and expertise selling to the payer sector
- Experience selling customer experience, engagement and/or growth managed services/solutions
- Experienced go to market strategy development and complete growth plan development to include partnerships and M&A
- 15 years' experience in sales and account management
- A demonstrated ability to build, lead, and grow sales teams
- Demonstrated experience leading successful, multi-million dollar C-level pursuits
- Proven customer experience & engagement industry expertise and thought leadership
- Consultative sales experience
- High degree of business acumen and high emotional IQ
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
TTEC (NASDAQ: TTEC) is a global customer experience company that designs, builds and operates captivating omnichannel customer experiences on behalf of the world's most innovative brands. The Company provides its outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital which designs and builds customer experience consulting and cloud-based technology solutions and TTEC Engage which operates customer acquisition, care, growth and digital trust and safety services. Founded in 1982, TTEC partners with business leadership across marketing, sales and customer care to design and deliver a simple, more human customer experience across every interaction channel. The Company's 49,500 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other. To learn more about how TTEC is bringing humanity to the customer experience, visit www.ttec.com.
Why TTEC? What We Offer:
When you join TTEC, you become part of the family. Because we want to see you succeed and thrive, we offer benefits and perks such as the below to support your quality of life, goals, and future needs:
Be Financially Sound
We want you to reach your personal and professional goals and offer financial benefits such as:
- Variable incentive bonus plan
- Retirement plans
- Health and flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Financial wellness program
We believe in investing in our people and their career development, which is why we offer a variety of courses and programs that enable you to develop new skills and gain new insights such as:
- Our Women in Leadership program connects employees globally with learning, networking and mentoring opportunities
- Mentorship programs
- Professional development courses in TTEC University
- Scholarship program and tuition reimbursement
- Visibility in our global career pathing and internal mobility opportunities
We support healthy living and have the tools and resources to help you such as:
- It's Ok, We're All Human wellness program
- Wellness incentives
- Company health and wellness programs
- Dedicated health and wellness navigators and employee assistance programs
- Generous paid time off and other leave of absence programs
Be the Difference
You'll have the opportunity to make a positive impact in your community:
- Through our employee-driven global grant program, you'll have the unique opportunity to apply for a grant focused on helping a local educational organization in your community
- Our team helps fundraise and volunteer their time in their community
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We're looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to connect with us and engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.