Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Group Vice President of Sales - Healthcare (US Remote)
Group Vice President of Sales - Healthcare (US Remote)
TTEC, the customer experience organization that powers the world's greatest brands, is hiring a Group Vice President of Sales for our Healthcare vertical to join the mission of transforming customer experience and bringing humanity to business.
What you’ll be doing:
The Group Vice President is responsible for the development of new accounts and execution of the growth plan for embedded accounts as well as the complete strategy for the healthcare vertical (partnerships, M&A, industry diversification), specifically in the areas of customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. This includes the complete understanding of prospective accounts, strategic existing accounts and the industry, the identification of key executive decision makers, the establishment of strong relationships with each, the identification of opportunities across the TTEC portfolio and the oversight of the solutioning, pricing, marketing, and contracting of winning proposals. This role partners with the Executive Committee, operations leadership across segments and sales enablement teams to drive growth.
You will be responsible for:
- Attaining revenue growth and target profitability in the areas of customer experience and growth managed services for healthcare
- Develop, document, gain agreement, manage, and execute the vertical sales & go to market strategy
- Identifying and generating new leads and closed opportunities through a deeper and broader engagement with new and existing clients
- Management of a new logo pursuit and account sales team
- Maintaining a pipeline of qualified, active opportunities and managing them to closure
- Alignment of internal stakeholders for execution of account plan and strategy
- Leading the acquisition of new lines of business within accounts and growth and retention of the overall account base
- Developing executive level relationships within clients and leveraging TTEC senior executives in a strategic manner
- Engaging with C-level executives within to demonstrate and provide industry insights and expertise
- Orchestrate internal and external stakeholders to drive geographical partnership and strategy in the areas of marketing, solutioning, pricing, and corporate development
What skills you’ll need:
- Demonstrated experience and expertise selling to the payer sector
- Experience selling customer experience, engagement and/or growth managed services/solutions
- Experienced go to market strategy development and complete growth plan development to include partnerships and M&A
- 15 years’ experience in sales and account management
- A demonstrated ability to build, lead, and grow sales teams
- Demonstrated experience leading successful, multi-million dollar C-level pursuits
- Proven customer experience & engagement industry expertise and thought leadership
- Consultative sales experience
- High degree of business acumen and high emotional IQ
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
Who We Are:
TTEC (NASDAQ: TTEC) is a global customer experience company that designs, builds and operates captivating omnichannel customer experiences on behalf of the world's most innovative brands. The Company provides its outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital which designs and builds customer experience consulting and cloud-based technology solutions and TTEC Engage which operates customer acquisition, care, growth and digital trust and safety services. Founded in 1982, TTEC partners with business leadership across marketing, sales and customer care to design and deliver a simple, more human customer experience across every interaction channel. The Company's 49,500 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other. To learn more about how TTEC is bringing humanity to the customer experience, visit www.ttec.com
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.