Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Integrated Deal Pursuit Manager - TTEC Digital
Job Reference #: 02CKL
Integrated Deal Pursuit Manager- TTEC Digital
TTEC Digital is launching a team to drive excellence in our integrated client pursuits across consulting, analytics, omnichannel technology platforms, CRM, knowledge management, and other technical professional services. The team will provide governance, thought leadership and support to intra-Digital and ultimately some cross-TTEC deal pursuits.
The ideal candidate will have a proven record of success in managing complex new logo acquisitions throughout the entire lifecycle from inception to booking and launch. This individual will contribute directly and indirectly to qualification, team development, win strategy, solutioning, story development, pitching, and pricing. In assuming this position, you will be the right hand of the deal quarterback and the business/solution architect along with needed subject matter experts.
Below is an overview of the role:
Scope of Responsibilities:
* Support qualification of opportunities for integrated pursuit resourcing.
* Create a case-by-case vision for the best pursuit team to win.
* Build, coordinate, and manage cross-discipline teams to take larger and/or more complex pursuits from scope definition through to close with several iteration cycles of solutioning, pricing, and pitching. Respond proactively to team dynamics and the shifting resource needs as the deal evolves.
* Beyond facilitating and coordinating the pursuit team, contribute in a meaningful way to key elements of the win such as client discovery, solution development, competitive and market intel, stakeholder analysis, defining the win strategy, detail solutioning, story development, pitch creation, pricing, business cases, legal and delivery and governance approvals.
* Understand strength and mix of active pursuit portfolio; forecast bookings and revenue.
* Assist with the transition from winning to delivery by defining and thoroughly briefing new stakeholders.
* Contribute to processes, policies, KPIs and structure of integrated pursuits function. Define pursuit best practices and operating disciplines. Shift from ad-hoc/heroic joint pursuit efforts to doing it "by design." Help to define and implement new cadences, processes, reporting, and policies that support rapid solutioning, pricing, and deal iterations.
* Support the training of integrated pursuit "quarterbacks" and business solution architects across Digital on our Value Proposition, Solutions, Consultative Selling, Storytelling, and Pitching to Win.
Note that deal quarterbacks, business solution architects, subject matter experts such as CX Strategists, Architects, Engineers, Data Scientists, Ops Leaders, KB Experts, will be pulled case-by-case from the business to form pursuit teams. They will not report directly into this supporting function. This particular role will report to the Digital Integrated Pursuits Excellence leader.
* Integrated digital pursuit Win Rate
* Integrated digital pursuit Deal size
* Volume of integrated at-bats
Integrated Deal Pursuit Manager Skills & Experiences
* 15 years professional experience including 5-10 years in sales, marketing, and/or consulting
* Experience with large deal pursuits - facilitating teams to define the pursuit strategy, value proposition, architecting the solution, and defining compelling communication messages and supporting media that enables a client to understand and repeat the pitch story internally.
* Subject matter expertise in customer experience, digital transformation, and consultative selling
* Important personal attributes: Detail oriented, Proactive, Dependable, Leader
* Strong written and verbal communications
* Ability to analyze and interpret market intel, financial reports, and legal documents
* Ability to write proposal responses and assist with collateral development
* 2 years project management or equivalent experience
* Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, engineering and/or communications
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!