Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Learning and Performance Project Manager
Project Manager, Learning and Performance
TeleTech is helpingorganizations transform the customer experience.
The world has changed.Disruptive technologies, social media, demanding customers, and aninterconnected global economy have altered the face of business forever. Tocompete, companies need to be smarter, faster, and more agile. They need theability to deliver seamless, effortless experiences for their customers whileproviding strong returns to their shareholders. To navigate this complicatedand uncharted new world, brands need a partner with experience. TeleTech helpsthe best companies on the planet reinvent their businesses to drive competitivedifferentiation through customer engagement.
We hire only highperforming, highly qualified and passionate people to help us to buildexceptional customer experiences.
What It Means to Be in Customer StrategyServices (CSS) at TeleTech
The strategy servicesdivision at TeleTech understands the need to operationalize transformation andstrategy and that success for a client is tied to measurable results - not justa PPT slideshow. CSS is a full cycle, solution providing, delivery focused, getdown and dirty approach to solving our client's most pressing customerchallenges. Our client companies come to us because they have uniquebusiness problems and they are looking for a true partner solution.
The brands that lead incustomer engagement all have a commitment to culture that goes far below thesurface. Each of these organizations has a systematic approach totraining, rewarding and continuously reinforcing their focus on the customerthat permeates everything they do. The Learning and Performance practice bringstogether its customer-centric methodology with innovative learning andorganizational techniques to provide clients with the strategy, curriculum,training, coaching, social collaboration, knowledge management and technologyneeded to build a company that consistently delights the customer - and theemployee - while delivering value to the enterprise. We partner with ourclients to bring people, process and technology together to turn one-offtactics into an operational program embedded with long-term strategies andgoals.
The Project Managersupports customer engagements within TeleTech's our Learning and Performancepractice. Our Project Manager will be responsible for all projectmanagement functions from content and collaboration perspective associated withClient Launches/Client Ramp-up activities and associated deliverables. You willpartner with clients regarding training resources/processes and will serve asliaison with our clients, ensuring communication related to project milestones,soliciting contribution from matrix resources and collaborating with other stakeholders/resourcesas needed to effectively drive projects to successful outcomes.
We are looking for aProject Manager to embrace our integrated set of Custom Development, Learningand Performance launch team capabilities and provideproject management support for the delivery of transformative learningsolutions to our clients.
What the Role ReallyDoes
- Client Interaction - Serve as primary liaison, proactively identifying risks and identifying solutions to challenges related to the delivery of solutions. Partner with external clients and internal product owners to position learning and knowledge management related solutions. Builds strong relationships with stakeholders within TeleTech and with client partners. Prepare and present recommendations and plans to client decision makers.
- Project Planning - Working with client partner, corporate and local learning & performance teams on project plans. Partnering with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that set goals and timelines can be met. Works with key stakeholders to analyze all needs, and follows through for successful management and implementation of programs and initiatives.
- Key stakeholders include sales and operations executives, client sales partners, Learning & Development groups, and client decision makers.
- Project Oversight - Work cross-functionality within TeleTech and with external vendors to solicit support necessary to ensure project success.
- Financial Oversight - Plan and manage financials and budged expenses, (includes but is not limited to completion of purchase orders, tracking of employee hours, and approving financial reimbursement requests).
- Project Follow Up/Control - Ensures compliance with learning and performance processes/systems executed during launch/ramp; aides in compiling and distributing requested data.
- Design resourcing -Working with theclient project manager to assign resources to design work including analysis,timeline, ramp plan, and the creation of the curriculum schedule. Additionally,design and implement strategy to optimize learning and knowledge in support ofmeeting and exceeding operational and internal goals and metrics.
- Manage Custom Development launch resourcesincluding hiring, on boarding, training, coaching, development, compliance, andresource allocation.
- Reporting and Metrics - Developweekly reporting on all programs assigned and complete workflow trackers.Create, build and distribute custom analytics and reports based on goals andmetrics. Report on successes and lessons learned from Custom Development learningand performance launches.
- Standardization - Assures alignmentwith TeleTech's and client processes, tools, and templates.
- Collaborating with internalstakeholders to validate solutions align with business needs and expectations.
What We're Looking for
TRUST, Passion,Integrity. Those are just some of the attributes valued atTeleTech. Of course, there are some other requirements too. Theseinclude:
- Prefer 3-5 years experience in operations and/or learning fields
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Ability to create client-centric solutions
- Track record in personal history of interacting with operational and sales leadership at senior level
- Practical application of social media activity and knowledge management technologies and practices
- Ability to design solutions incorporating a variety of learning products
- Proven competence and experience in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholder, across multiple regions and multiple cultural environments
- Ability to work with virtual groups
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation development and proposal writing skills
- Strong problem solving, solution and strategic thinking
- People management abilities
- Project management experience
Additional SpecificDuties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to travel internationally 50% required.
- Keeps abreast of developments in the learning, social, and knowledge management fields and works with others to implement new and innovative products.
TeleTech requires allemployees hired in the Philippines to successfully pass a background check and drug test as acondition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.