Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Employee Relations
The HC Manager of Employee Relations will manage a team of Senior HC Generalists in the day to day handling of all employee relations issues within the US and Canada contact center operations. The Manager will partner closely with TTEC's HC Business Partners, COE's, and legal team to ensure that employee relations and policy questions and concerns are handled appropriately and timely.
Key Performance Objectives
Day to day management and oversite of employee relations Generalist team in the US and Canada for TTEC's contact centers. The scope of work handled by the Generalist team includes:
- Partnering with TTEC's legal and compliance teams to ensure that employee investigations are completed and facilitate necessary follow through with Operations partners
- Ensuring compliance with all local human resources laws and regulations
- Serving as the primary POC for site closures and ramp downs
- Consulting with operations leaders on employee performance concerns and termination requests
- Ensure the timely and accurate update of employee data in the Oracle database to ensure appropriate administration of employee benefits, payroll, and programs
ü Strong knowledge of local employment laws and regulations
ü Open, honest, and empathetic manner when dealing with people
ü Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
ü High customer service orientation
ü Working knowledge of database applications such as Oracle and MS Office, or ability to learn technology quickly
ü High level of integrity, honesty, and judgment
ü Trusted advisor to leaders and employees in challenging situations
ü 4-7 years of experience at Generalist level
ü 2-3 years of experience managing others
ü Previous call center recruiting experience or other industries with high volumes of entry-level employees (retail, manufacturing, hospitality, etc)
ü Previous experience supporting 10,000 employee population
ü Previous experience with Canadian labor law
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.