Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Service Delivery
TTEC's Healthcare vertical is seeking a seasoned Operations Manager. This role will be responsible for drivingOperations transformation around agent metrics, skill development, processcontrols, capacity utilization, management and vision to effectively grow theorganization in a fast-paced environment. The incumbent must effectively collaborate with cross - functional peersto meet and exceed our service expectations as well as the current strategicneeds of our client. This role willcontinue driving the development of the necessary infrastructure (people,process, tools and controls) for the operations area reporting to them.
- · Day-to-Day Client point of contact for site.
- · Build and drive a high performing team of Team Leaders at a 1:20ratio of Team Lead to frontline advocates.
- · Supervises, schedules and evaluates all Team Lead personnel as itrelates to Key Performance Indicators such as, but not limited to: Net PromotorScores, Call Quality, Appeals and Grievances and the scheduling ofappointments.
- · Develops policies and procedures and assures compliance withthese.
- · Leads and develops Quality Management /Performance Improvement Program by reviewing data for quality / performanceimprovement measures and analyzes data reports, identifying opportunitiesfor improvement.
- · Ensure the delivery of staff availableand able to handle Client's phone calls according to Weekly and Intradayforecast and/ or commitments in partnership with Workforce Management.
- · Monitors and maintains site compliancewith all HIPAA regulations, adherence to all State and Federal regulations andlaws.
- · Partner with Client for on-site visits/inspections, presentations, performance reviews, calibrations and/ or calllistening sessions.
- · Collaboration with matrixed verticalscritical to Operations success: TalentAcquisition, Quality, Workforce Management and Training.
- · Build and grow a culture in alignmentwith TTEC's values: Lead everyday. Do the right thing. Reach foramazing. Seek first to understand. Act as one. Live lifepassionately
- · Bachelor's degree or higher, or in lieu of a degree, 2 years inaddition to what is required below
- · 3 years of experience leading operational teams
- · 5 years of experience using operational metrics, data /analytics, goals / objectives and dashboards to run, interpret and drivebusiness performance
- · Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels ofmanagement across all functional areas, as well as, business partners in amatrix environment
- · Self - starter; strong track record of challenging the status quoand moving the business forward. Proven record of building ‘best of class'operations
- · Detail - oriented and ability to identify potential risk orproblems and find resolution
- · Excellent verbal/ written communication
- · Problem solving and analytical skills
- · Must be able to coordinate, oversee, and ensure on - call coverage(evenings and weekends) as required to meet business hours of operation
- · Proficiency with Microsoft suite of office applications (Word,Excel, Outlook, Power Point and/ or Project)
- · Strong organizational skills
- · Healthcare background, and/ or active healthcare license in anystate
- · Call center management experience
- · General knowledge of Medicare
- · Six Sigma
Responsible for managing service related activities and staff.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC (formerly TeleTech), and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC (formerly TeleTech).
Employment Requirements: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.