Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Delivery Manager
When everything'sconnected, how we connect is everything and we'd like to connect with youtoo! We're looking for you to help us deliver amazing customerexperiences as an Service Delivery Manager. You'll help us continually findways to exceed customers' needs and build the relationships that keep themdelighted and loyal.
We help global brandsprovide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and growtheir business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiencesthat are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone.Your role brings that principle to life.
As a global company,we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around theworld has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton andrun with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keepingthe status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know howto have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring ustogether to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big ontaking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you'relooking for a work-life full of purpose, passion career potential, keepreading
Looking for anopportunity to improve processes and performance that enhance bottom lineresults? In this role, you'll manage key performance objectives, indicators,metrics, and ratios ensuring maximum team performance. You're instrumental increating and maintaining a positive work environment.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment
- Ensure 100% delivery of all contractual and quality service goals, service level attaining revenue targets, bonus, and avoiding penalties
- Manage day-to-day operations and deliverables
- Improve the key success metrics associated with goals. These include:
- Customer Satisfaction Score
- Service Level Goals
- Quality Goals
- FCR - (First Call Resolution)
- RPC - (Revenue Per Call)
- Maintaining 80% Coaching Action Plan (CAP) utilization
- Actively manage the staff, support, motivate and retain an outstanding team
- Manage the communication
- Escalate system level issues to the appropriate systems/IT support/vendor team
- Ensure compliance with TTEC 's processes and tools, system changes
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. Thatmeans we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly withyou. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the tablealong with the following:
- Ability to lead and partner successfully with teams, management and client
- Ability to manage multiple, complex, on-going tasks and projects
- High level of integrity, judgment and follow through
- Strong coaching, people, and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills
- Technology acumen and reporting
- Strong coaching skills
- Call center experience
- Experience with First Notification Insurance Claims Customer Service
TTEC is proudto be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to buildinga diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures andperspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities weserve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity.We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortablebeing their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity isour strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantagepoints and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their ownunique way. But don't take our word for it - check out some our women inleadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For moreinformation about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughoutsocial media to engage in the global conversation.