Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Manager, CX Consulting
The world has changed. Disruptive technologies, social media, more demanding customers, and an interconnected global economy have altered the face of business forever. To compete, companies need to be smarter, faster, and more agile. They need the ability to deliver seamless, effortless experiences for their customers while providing strong returns to their shareholders. To navigate this complicated and uncharted new world, brands need a partner with experience. TTEC Digital helps the best companies on the planet reinvent their businesses to drive competitive differentiation through customer engagement and digital transformation.
TTEC Digital is seeking a Senior Manager, Customer Experience Consulting to join our team. This role is US based and does require travel.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Manager, CX Consulting for our Strategy and Operations practice who has a holistic perspective on seamless omnichannel customer experience, digital solutions, and technology optimization. As a Senior Manager, you will help to develop and deliver our capabilities to the market place through consulting, account management, and sales. Do you have a passion for innovating new ways to surprise and delight customers? Do you eat, drink and sleep customer experience? Have you built a career of designing and implementing frictionless interactions between businesses and their customers? That is what we are looking for!
What you'll be doing:
- Delivery and Account Management (~90%)
- Hands on delivery of engagements while guiding the execution and growth strategy
- Accountability for engagements including quality of delivery, project profitability and people management.
- Represent the practice in as a trusted advisor and expert to the client.
- Development of tools, delivery frameworks, case studies and other Intellectual Property to advance our Practice and the quality of solutions we deliver for our clients.
- Provide leadership for key strategic initiatives and collaborative initiatives with TTEC business partners.
- Business Development (~10%)
- Serve as an omni-channel, digital technology, customer experience subject matter expert
- Proactively identify and cultivate business opportunities within assigned engagements and accounts
- Convert and expand existing opportunities and build new relationships into consulting solutions and new business
- Established customer experience and digital innovation thought leadership
What skills you'll need:
- 8 years' professional experience development in roles such as a marketing consultant, CX consultant, loyalty consultant, and/or strategy director with a marketing agency, digital agency, or CX consultancy. 3 years in management consulting
- Considered a customer experience and digital enablement subject matter expert including areas such as omni channel experience design, mobile and digital solutions enablement, contact center optimization, requirements development, agile development, and sales or service operating model transformation.
- Ability to provide objective advice, expertise and specialist skills.
- Ability to take data and apply it to business case development and demonstrate how it can help the client understand the customer's experience differently or how it can be applied across channels to increase sales and deepen customer relationships for the client.
- Must be able to bring both business and technical perspective to engagements and "connect the dots" for clients when delivering solutions.
- Experienced in leading major Organization transformations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to recognize the audience and speak credibly to business and technical topics.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with experience leading and executing strategic customer consulting projects
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Digital commerce experience preferred
- Degree from a globally reputable university in information management, engineering, and/or business. Master's degree a plus.
TTEC Digital Consulting is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 50,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from both our Engage and Digital segments to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Consulting team is on a mission to help our clients realize the amazing opportunities available to them, by driving new thinking and transforming the way they create exceptional experiences for their employees and customers. We provide end-to-end advisory and execution services, giving leaders the confidence and tools to re-think how to compete with a combination of our logic, intellect and ability to make sense of the data with our creativity and experience.
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.