Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Manager - Customer Experience Consulting Sales (US Remote)
Are you ahighly-motivated, achievement-driven sales professional interested in advancingyour career and earning potential? The TTEC Digital sales team drives revenueacross consulting, analytics, and knowledge management.
The ideal candidate willhave a proven record of success in acquiring new logo business. As adoor-opening relationship expert, you'll work in deep collaboration with our Consultingteam to bring our evolving and expanding solution set to market in creative andmeaningful ways. You'll be challenged in our fast-paced environment - andwith a competitive compensation package, you'll be rewarded for meeting thosechallenges.
- Consultative solution-selling across TTEC Digital consulting capabilities (strategy, insights, knowledge management) addressing complex client issues that drive mutually positive business outcomes
- Personally identify and develop new prospects to increase sales. This includes lead generation and qualification, sales calls and capabilities presentations, proposal development, solution presentations and closing business through the contract stage in a team selling environment
- Cultivating relationships with decision makers in client organizations to secure new business, new client accounts and maximize the value delivered by TTEC's Consulting services
- Act as a trusted advisor to client prospects by demonstrating a deep understanding of their business drivers, organizational imperatives, customer experience challenges, and offer solutions utilizing persuasive win themes and effective sales strategies
- An in-depth understanding of our digital services and differentiation
- Effectively conduct interaction with accounts at all levels; face to face calls, conference calls, and email communications
- Collaboration and partnership with our sales Center of Excellence
- Shepherds all client wins ensuring a smooth transition to client delivery, acts as a steward for good business and grows the client relationship
- Consistent execution of TTEC's sales process including forecast accuracy, account planning, pursuit management and maintaining account detail in our CRM platform
- 8 years professional experience in customer experience selling contactcenter services and/or solutions is required.
- Evidence of prior, consistent success exceeding or meeting sales quotatargets greater than $1M
- Demonstrated ability selling in a matrixed environment
- Has worked for a large global consulting firms or large technologyservices companies
- Experience independently manage lead generation and qualification
- Demonstration of sales acumen, critical thinking, solution development, intellect,drive, executive presence
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering valueadded, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Demonstrated experience crafting and implementing strategic business andtechnical solutions to meet complex business challenges and customer needs
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint