Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Team Lead, Service Delivery
Team Leads are responsible for a team's performance, development, mentoring, and coaching to meet and continuously improve both ttec and client metrics for inbound and outbound calling. Team Leads focus on team performance providing motivation and support to enhance engagement and success in attaining targets and goals. Team Leads hold team accountable for meeting all performance indicators/metrics using reporting tools and techniques such as Kronos, empower, monitoring calls, team meetings, and one-on-ones. Team Leads are visible on the floor and available primarily for associate's questions, issues, and customer escalations; ensure a quality customer experience on every call, resolution of issues, attendance, reliability, and reduction of attrition. Team Leads lead staff in accordance with policies and procedures of ttec. Team Leads primarily support a single client to meet /exceed client expectations ensuring billable hours are on track and teams' attainment of hitting goals. Responsible to meet team productivity and quality goals. May have additional project and/or initiative work benefiting the entire site. Communicate with managers and other Team Leads.
Key Performance Objectives
1. Achieve 98% of assigned goals for team.
Actively implement strategies and initiatives to enable the business to achieve its objectives. Communicate the core
strategy, goals and targets to the team. Establish metrics for success, set clear daily priorities, and drive the team to meet goals. Understand the key business objectives, timeframes, and requirements associated with each goal. (Strategic planning, project management, results orientation, business acumen, strategic thinking, enthusiasm)
2. Manage day-to-day operations, processes, and reporting. Provide leadership, engagement, performance management, communication and development of staff. Visible on the floor, available for team's questions, issues. Ensure resolution of issues. Schedule and conduct regular staff and client meetings. Accountable for staff attendance, reliability, schedule adherence, etc. Responsible for staff scheduling to include: work assignments, staff training, breaks, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations. (Teamwork and collaboration, problem solving, accountability, people skills, results orientation, relationship building)
3. Improve the key success metrics associated with quality and goals. These include:
Customer Satisfaction Scores
AHT - (Average Handling Time)
FCR - (First Call Resolution)
RPC - (Revenue Per Call)
80% Coaching Action Plan (CAP) Utilization
TLs monitor calls, gather information, analyze data, observe the process, and lead the effort to consistently improve each call and performance. This includes challenging every aspect of the processes. Ensure quality scores meeting client requirements.
monitored and measured to ensure bottom-line impact to the process. (Data analysis, ROI calculations, persuasion, problem solving, strategic thinking, achievement motivation)
4. Deliver excellent customer service and communication. Respond to all issues as appropriate. Maintain a positive, respectful and caring attitude. Communicate problems clearly and collaborate with direct reports/stakeholders that issues will be resolved quickly with a minimum of long term impact. Proactively share all issues with managers and other team leads as needed. Take personal responsibility for problems and solutions. Keep manager apprised of developments that impact the optimal performance, engagement, development, and provide counsel and guidance in employee relations matter. (Communication, helpful, conflict resolution, take ownership, enthusiasm, customer focus)
5. Develop, coach, support, and evaluate the team. Responsible for development of staff. Tracks TTECH U completion rates. Establish realistic team goals and performance objectives. Provide real-time feedback to staff. Hold team accountable for meeting all performance indicators/metrics, using reporting tools and techniques. Provide constant coaching to Team Leads, one-on-one sessions, and design action plans to improve performance. Follow up with action plans and provide career development advice to staff. (Coaching, achievement motivation, influence, communication, mentor, judgment, accountability)
6. Ensure team has tools, systems, and support needed to perform their job. Escalate system level issues to the appropriate systems/IT support/ vendor team. Clearly identify all system level errors including the scope of problems and relative urgency. Provide clear documentation of problems via e-mail or ticketing system to the appropriate team. Ensure that problems have been addressed. (Problem solving, system troubleshooting, communication, reporting, attention to detail)
- Takes ownership of training/projects assigned, including coordination of supplies, equipment and training materials. Takes a leadership role from conception to completion
- Reviews and analyzes client's training materials and recommends necessary changes to provide increased effectiveness. Work with client to incorporate the changes.
- Instrumental in testing systems and continually updating training materials as new products are added.
- Designs, administers, and analyzes training evaluations to assess effectiveness of programs and makes adjusts as needed
- Provides training that prepares CSRs to meet their Quality Assurance Scores and Customer Satisfaction Index ratings which in turn impacts customer retention and growth
- Consistently demonstrates ability to meet and exceed client metrics in their personal performance. For example: taking monthly calls and meeting quality's expectations, attending internal and client calibrations, etc.
- Ensures ttec's policies and procedures are administered honestly, consistently, and with sound judgment
- Determine training needs for client-based programs by working with Training Support Services, Operations, and Client to analyze the training needed to meet the project requirements.
- Delivers training to meet the client standards
- Develop and deliver up-training to meet the site requirements
- 1 -3 years previous Supervisor experience
- 1-3 years Trainer experience
- Strong understanding of ttec's business, core values, and goals
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead and partner successfully with staff and chain of command
- Proficient English, both written and verbal
- Great interpersonal skills
- A profound open, honest, and empathetic manner while dealing with people
- Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
- High customer service orientation
- Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Oracle, Kronos or ability to learn technology quickly
- High level of integrity, honesty, and judgment
- Ability to manage multiple, complex, on-going tasks and projects
- Knowledge of call center business
- Strong coaching skills
- Data analysis and reporting
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.