Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Training Manager, Healthcare Customer Delivery Center - Learning & Development
Manager, Learning and Development
Manage the operational and fiscal activities of the Client Training Delivery team. Responsible for ensuring that projects meet business goals and objectives. Follow strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining L&D results. Utilize systems and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the L&D department. Oversee all aspects of the delivery of training. Work daily to improve processes and performance that enhance bottom line results. Ensure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements. Work closely with business partners and clients to resolve all related issues. Create and implement process improvements. Manage L&D staff in accordance with company policies, procedures, and client metrics. Responsible for L&D team engagement, leadership, performance management, coaching and trainer development. Adhere to TeleTech key performance objectives, indicators, metrics, and ratios ensuring maximum team performance. Create and maintain a positive work environment.
Key Performance Objectives
1. Ensure 100% delivery of all project requirements and goals for L&D department. Implement strategies and initiatives to enable the business to achieve its objectives. Review objectives to determine success of the department. Set priorities for projects. Communicate the core strategy and goals to the team. Establish metrics for success, set clear daily priorities, and drive the training team to meet goals. Expected to understand the key business objectives, timeframes, and requirements associated with each project and goal. (Strategic thinking, project management, results orientation, business acumen, enthusiasm)
2. Manage day-to-day operations and deliverables. Deliver timely and efficient solutions to all L&D related requests. Employ effective organizational and time-management skills to deliver solutions to routine and emergency requests and general needs within established timelines. Work closely with Project Managers (PMs) and Senior Manager to ensure that priorities, goals and objectives are understood. Manage problem resolution as needed. Determine appropriate use of resources to meet goals and schedules. Manage regular preparation of reports to report back to the business on utilization across department; reporting on time spent on projects, projects progress, need for more resources, etc. (Strong decision-making skills, problem solving, attention to detail, can-do attitude, persuasion and influence)
3. Improve the key success metrics associated with goals. These include:
· 100% Compliance on required Trainer Observations
· 100% Compliance on all New Hire Touch Point Survey Completions and Alerts Closed, timely.
· 100% Compliance on all required course completions. (i.e. Ethics, Code of Conduct, HIPAA, Fraud Waste and Abuse, Assessments)
· Pre-Production Attrition at or below goal for all New Hire Training classes.
· 100% Compliance with all Employee Development Plans for all direct reports.
· 100% Close Loop Compliance
Gather information, analyze data, observe the process, and lead the effort to consistently improve each process and performance. This includes challenging every aspect of the processes. Recommended changes must be monitored and measured to ensure bottom-line impact to the process. (Data analysis, customer focus, ROI calculations, persuasion, problem solving, strategic thinking, achievement motivation)
4. Drive client message, actively manage the staff, support, motivate and retain an outstanding team. Responsible for mentoring, training, evaluating, and developing the L&D staff. Provide support, information and assistance. Accountable for managing broader issues, to respond and manage all issues as appropriate. Be able to manage/work with team members that are remote. Help the staff to set realistic and measurable goals, and develop appropriate reward program as needed. Participate in the hiring process for L&D positions. Take responsibility for motivating and retaining an outstanding team. Provide coaching and development opportunities, and address performance issues as appropriate. Monitor progress towards goals. (Leadership, staff development, accountability, coaching, interviewing, motivation, resourcefulness, high integrity)
5. Manage the communication. Communicate effectively with all members of L&D department, including PMs, ID team, WFM, Human Capital, Talent Acquisition Operations, and Quality, as well as occasionally clients/stakeholders/SMEs. Maintain a positive, respectful and caring attitude. Communicate problems clearly and collaborate with business partners to ensure that issues will be resolved quickly with a minimum long-term impact. Offer clear and objective alternatives and work with the team to help implement solutions. Offer creative solutions and out-of-the-box thinking to accommodate unique situations. Identify and communicate any potential problems or challenges as they surface. Communicate changes in priorities and direction of the goal or project to the staff. (Team work and collaboration, fairness, follow through, engagement, honesty, openness, directness, timeliness)
6. Escalate system level issues to the appropriate systems/IT support/vendor team. Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout L&D process. Clearly identify issues including the scope of the problem and relative urgency. Provide clear documentation of the issue to the leadership, client and/or appropriate team. Collaborate effectively with project teams, SMEs and others when needed; reach out to team members and/or leadership when appropriate. Answer questions and assist in isolating the root cause of problems. Participate in testing solutions to ensure problems have been resolved. (Systems troubleshooting, sense of urgency, timeliness, analysis and problem solving)
7. Ensure compliance with TTEC's processes and tools, system changes. Ensure compliance with federal and state legislation/regulations and TTEC's internal policies and procedures to prevent and/or minimize potential liability. Responsible for continuous improvement in the overall processes. Provide immediate and direct feedback to the team to ensure full compliance. Provide specific training and constructive feedback on all aspects of the process. Maintain confidentiality of sensitive data (Process understanding, attention to detail, process improvement, timeliness, accountability, judgment)
ü Strong understanding of TeleTech's business, core values, and goals
ü Ability to lead and partner successfully with teams, management and client
ü High customer service orientation
ü Ability to manage multiple, complex, on-going tasks and projects in a fast-paced and time-critical environment
ü High level of integrity, judgment and follow through
ü Strong coaching, mentoring, people, and leadership skills
ü Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
ü Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills
ü Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Office, technology acumen and reporting
ü Competency in Adult Learning Theory
ü Excellent presentation/facilitation skills
ü Knowledge of call center business
ü Call center experience
ü Experience with training development and delivery
ü Sales skills
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC (formerly TeleTech), and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC (formerly TeleTech).
Employment Requirements: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.