Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President, Growth Services (US Remote)
Vice President, Growth Services (US Remote)
TTEC, the customer experience organization that powers the world's greatest brands, is hiring a VP, Growth Services to join the mission of transforming customer experience and bringing humanity to business.
TTEC is seeking a dynamic, experienced go-to-market executive for its Growth Services business. Leading a small dedicated sales team plus enabling the broader sales organization, the Vice President, Growth Services (www.ttec.com/growth) is responsible for driving TTEC's acquisition, growth and retention solutions to existing and new clients. With an impressive client roster that includes brands such as Google, Facebook, Intuit, AT&T, FedEx and ADP, the VP, Growth Services will be the global leader and SME to not only drive the segment revenue and growth targets, but also be the subject matter expert bringing market data, trends and expertise to the product and operations team to refine and create the segment's strategy, offerings and services. The role can be based in Denver or any U.S. metropolitan area.
- Personally, and through team leadership, drive and win new logo and embedded-base business development opportunities and expand market adoption of the Growth Services portfolio.
- Lead, coach, participate and enable the sales team to achieve and exceed sales targets for Growth Services.
- Develop and execute strategy for achievement of business results tied to overall sales strategy.
- Cultivate relationships with decision makers in client organizations to secure new business, new client accounts and maximize the value delivered by TTEC's Growth Services
- Drive a consultative selling approach across the team, providing solutions to complex client issues that result in mutually positive business outcomes.
- Share responsibility for contracts and client agreements and maintain consistent execution of TTEC's sales process including forecast accuracy and account planning.
- Maintain a position of trusted advisor by demonstrating a deep understanding of TTEC's Growth Services offering and differentiation, industry trends and how they impact our clients and their needs.
- Easily engage in conversations around the B2B sales outsourcing space, outbound and inbound customer acquisition, search-to-sales and the leading and trending digital marketing technologies driving customer acquisition, retention and growth.
- Be well-versed in the data, customer segmentation, and cross-channel strategies our clients care about to engage their customers and increase satisfaction, advocacy, and lifetime value.
- Provide critical input and direction for the development of the strategy and offerings for the Growth Services portfolio.
- Possess the knowledge and ambition to actively participate and drive solution development, collaborating with internal teams
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility in Sales.
- Expert in B2B sales outsourcing, customer acquisition, retention and growth strategies
- Excellent client presence and ability to identify, cultivate and grow client relationships.
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence and sales acumen.
- Deep relationships and a reputation as a trusted advisor with C-level executives.
- Consistent overachievement of sales objectives
- Skilled at breaking through internal conflicts and navigating the client's buying process.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, particularly managing a matrixed sales team via coaching, mentoring and development.
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well in fast-paced and changing environment with an obvious passion for customers and their needs.
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility and character.
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from two centers of excellence, Engage and Digital, to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Why TTEC? What We Offer:
When you join TTEC, you become part of the family. Because we want to see you succeed and thrive, we offer benefits and perks such as the below to support your quality of life, goals, and future needs:
Be Financially Sound
We want you to reach your personal and professional goals and offer financial benefits such as:
- Performance equity and variable incentive bonus plan
- Retirement plans
- Health and flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Financial wellness program
We believe in investing in our people and their career development, which is why we offer a variety of courses and programs that enable you to develop new skills and gain new insights such as:
- Our Women in Leadership program connects employees globally with learning, networking and mentoring opportunities
- Mentorship programs
- Professional development courses in TTEC University
- Scholarship program and tuition reimbursement
- Visibility in our global career pathing and internal mobility opportunities
We support healthy living and have the tools and resources to help you such as:
- It's Ok, We're All Human wellness program
- Wellness incentives
- Company health and wellness programs
- Dedicated health and wellness navigators and employee assistance programs
- Generous paid time off and other leave of absence programs
Be the Difference
You'll have the opportunity to make a positive impact in your community:
- Through our employee-driven global grant program, you'll have the unique opportunity to apply for a grant focused on helping a local educational organization in your community
- Our team helps fundraise and volunteer their time in their community
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We're looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to connect with us and engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.