Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President, Growth Services (US Remote)
Vice President, Growth Services (US Remote)
TTEC, the customer experience organization that powers the world's greatest brands, is hiring a VP, Growth Services to join the mission of transforming customer experience and bringing humanity to business.
TTEC is seeking a dynamic, experienced go-to-market executive for its Growth Services business. Leading a small dedicated sales team plus enabling the broader sales organization, the Vice President, Growth Services (www.ttec.com/growth) is responsible for driving TTEC's acquisition, growth and retention solutions to existing and new clients. With an impressive client roster that includes brands such as Google, Facebook, Intuit, AT&T, FedEx and ADP, the VP, Growth Services will be the global leader and SME to not only drive the segment revenue and growth targets, but also be the subject matter expert bringing market data, trends and expertise to the product and operations team to refine and create the segment's strategy, offerings and services. The role can be based in Denver or any U.S. metropolitan area.
- Personally, and through team leadership, drive and win new logo and embedded-base business development opportunities and expand market adoption of the Growth Services portfolio.
- Lead, coach, participate and enable the sales team to achieve and exceed sales targets for Growth Services.
- Develop and execute strategy for achievement of business results tied to overall sales strategy.
- Cultivate relationships with decision makers in client organizations to secure new business, new client accounts and maximize the value delivered by TTEC's Growth Services
- Drive a consultative selling approach across the team, providing solutions to complex client issues that result in mutually positive business outcomes.
- Share responsibility for contracts and client agreements and maintain consistent execution of TTEC's sales process including forecast accuracy and account planning.
- Maintain a position of trusted advisor by demonstrating a deep understanding of TTEC's Growth Services offering and differentiation, industry trends and how they impact our clients and their needs.
- Easily engage in conversations around the B2B sales outsourcing space, outbound and inbound customer acquisition, search-to-sales and the leading and trending digital marketing technologies driving customer acquisition, retention and growth.
- Be well-versed in the data, customer segmentation, and cross-channel strategies our clients care about to engage their customers and increase satisfaction, advocacy, and lifetime value.
- Provide critical input and direction for the development of the strategy and offerings for the Growth Services portfolio.
- Possess the knowledge and ambition to actively participate and drive solution development, collaborating with internal teams
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility in Sales.
- Expert in B2B sales outsourcing, customer acquisition, retention and growth strategies
- Excellent client presence and ability to identify, cultivate and grow client relationships.
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence and sales acumen.
- Deep relationships and a reputation as a trusted advisor with C-level executives.
- Consistent overachievement of sales objectives
- Skilled at breaking through internal conflicts and navigating the client's buying process.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, particularly managing a matrixed sales team via coaching, mentoring and development.
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well in fast-paced and changing environment with an obvious passion for customers and their needs.
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility and character.
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from two centers of excellence, Engage and Digital, to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint