Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President, Partner Sales
TTEC is in the process oftransforming its sales and go to market approach. As a part of this transformationwe are seeking an VP, Partner Sales to join our TTEC Digital globalsales team.
We are reinventing the customerexperience industry and we need your help. TTEC is a leading global provider oftechnology-enabled customer experience services. We are on a mission to make iteasier for customers to do business with companies and we need a talented PartnerSales leader to help us solve our story.
What you'll be doing:
We currently have an opening for aVice President, Partner Sales to drive the growth of our dynamic product andservices portfolio which includes CX Strategy & Digital TransformationConsulting, Analytics, Automation & AI, Contact Center Software,Omnichannel Orchestration, and Learning & Knowledge. The principal missionof this position will be to generate qualified leads via our partner networkeffectively growing our pipeline of opportunities across our blended strategicconsulting services and cloud-based technology platforms.
- Develop and execute high quality pipelinegrowth strategies across multiple channels: contact center platform & technology providers, automation & RPAproviders, service providers, digital agencies, system integrators, andmanagement consulting firms, OEM's
- Generate pipeline and sales throughjoint account planning and prospecting with partners, white label reselleropportunities, and driving partner marketing and field activities
- Work closely with sales andexecutive management team to agree on go-to market activities in specificindustries and territories.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly andannual pipeline and sales quotas and MBOs
- Manage multiple partner-led salesopportunities, responsible for deal qualification, customer interfacing andrelationship building with channel contacts, ultimately being the executive ensuringwe are maximizing growth through our partner network
- 10 years minimum Sales/Partnersales experience in a Contact Center solutions environment
- 5 years in Demand Generation rolefocused on medium to enterprise solution sales.
- Consistent track record of exceedingsales targets in partner driven sales and is driven by challenges and rewardsto proactively build and manage a prospect lead pipeline with dozens of opensales opportunities at any point in time
- Strong "hunter" skill set,with proven track record and well-established relationships with systemsintegrators, VARs, consulting firms, service providers
- Ability to develop long-termrelationships and partnerships with the business leaders and decision makers
- Highly self-motivated andresults-oriented approach with a flexible, "whatever it takes"attitude
- Proven ability to thrive and succeedin a dynamic, fast growing, environment
- Highly versatile and motivated. High energy leadership style and demonstratedability to build strong relationships.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- A fun, challenging and rewardingwork environment
- Performance equity, variableincentive bonus plan, 401K company match
- Professional development and tuitionreimbursement
- Paid time off and leave of absenceprograms
- Rich wellness program and activitiesalong with wellness incentives
- Above & beyond employeerecognition programs
- Access to local discounts toservices and entertainment venues
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-AF2
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.