Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President, Sales - Customer Experience (Central US)
Vice President, SalesExecutive - Customer Experience (Central US)
TTEC, the customer experience organization thatpowers the world's greatest brands, is hiring a VP, Sales Executive to join themission of transforming customer experience and bringing humanity to business.This position will be selling our portfolio of services within our "Engage"suite of capabilities to enterprise-market clients. (https://www.ttec.com/ttec-engage)
The Sales Executive will be going to marketwith outsourced services that deliver amazing customer experiences throughoperational and sales excellence. The solution goes beyond just outsourcedservices, we take our customer engagement to the next level incorporatingtechnology and services including consulting, big data analytics, andautomation (Bots). This position acquires new customers and drives revenuethrough directly creating demand, pipeline, and closing
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience,engagement and growth solutions. We have built an organization of top-producingsales executives who bring years' experience selling solutions designed tocreate exceptional customer experiences. Experience in this domain is key toconsideration.
- Consultative solution-selling, providingsolutions to complex client issues that drive mutually positive businessoutcomes in the customer care domain
- Expert at cultivating relationshipswith decision makers in client organizations (Chief Sales Officer, ChiefMarketing Officer, Chief Care Officer and other C-level executives) to securenew business, new client accounts and maximize the value delivered by TTEC'sservices
- Act as a trusted advisor to clientprospects by demonstrating a deep understanding of their business drivers,organizational imperatives, customer experience challenges, and offer solutionsutilizing persuasive win themes and effective sales strategies
- Support all stages of the salesprocess, maintaining sales control and guiding internal teams to collaborateand rally around development of innovative solutions to meet or exceedidentified sales targets
- Possess an in-depth understandingof TTEC's services and differentiation
- Shepherd all client wins ensuring asmooth transition into Operations, act as a steward for good business and growthe client relationship by ensuring flawless execution
- Consistent execution of TTEC'ssales process including forecast accuracy, account planning, territorymanagement and maintaining account detail in our CRM platform
- Maintain competitive knowledge andfocus, continuously grow and develop professionally
- Live TTEC's values
- 8 years' experience in aconsultative sales environment, with experience in outsourced customer care(services or products) is required
- Demonstrated experience sellingsolutions that deliver amazing customer experiences
- Evidence of prior, consistentsuccess exceeding or meeting targets for multi-year, multi-million dollar deals
- Proven ability to initiate, developand grow C-level and senior relationships within target client organizations -and influence purchase and buying decisions
- Demonstration of sales acumen,critical thinking, solution development, intellect, drive, executive presence
- Proven experience buildingexcellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategicinsight into their business
- Ability to develop and conducteffective proposals and presentations with decision makers
- Knowledge of the full life cycle ofthe sales process from prospecting to close, prescribes to funnel management
- Bachelor's degree; Masters oradvanced degree a plus
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience,engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees servecustomers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, anddigital channels. We utilize a holisticapproach, applying solutions from two centers of excellence, Engage andDigital, to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers,inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a setof customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, theircustomers and each other.
Why TTEC? What We Offer:
When you join TTEC, you become part of the family. Because we want to see you succeed and thrive, we offer benefits and perks such as the below to support your quality of life, goals, and future needs:
Be Financially Sound
We want you to reach your personal and professional goals and offer financial benefits such as:
- Variable incentive bonus plan
- Retirement plans
- Health and flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Financial wellness program
We believe in investing in our people and their career development, which is why we offer a variety of courses and programs that enable you to develop new skills and gain new insights such as:
- Our Women in Leadership program connects employees globally with learning, networking and mentoring opportunities
- Mentorship programs
- Professional development courses in TTEC University
- Scholarship program and tuition reimbursement
- Visibility in our global career pathing and internal mobility opportunities
We support healthy living and have the tools and resources to help you such as:
- It's Ok, We're All Human wellness program
- Wellness incentives
- Company health and wellness programs
- Dedicated health and wellness navigators and employee assistance programs
- Generous paid time off and other leave of absence programs
Be the Difference
You'll have the opportunity to make a positive impact in your community:
- Through our employee-driven global grant program, you'll have the unique opportunity to apply for a grant focused on helping a local educational organization in your community
- Our team helps fundraise and volunteer their time in their community
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We're looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to connect with us and engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.