Uber Technologies, inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Sales Manager, Uber Freight
at Uber Technologies, inc
- Business Development & Sales - Sales
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
The Uber Freight Associate Sales Manager, Shipper Platform is part of the management team that owns inbound and outbound solicitation for Uber Freight’s Shipper Platform. In this role, this leader will be part of a Shipper Platform management team that oversees a growing sales team dedicated to expanding our SMB customer base. Additionally, this person will be responsible for continuing to build out the group of Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives to drive adoption and scale of this product.
This person will work with current sales management to continue improving strategy and processes, as well as be responsible for executing alongside multiple stakeholders across several teams within Uber Freight.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
- Assist in managing a team of entry level and experienced (0-3 years) sales individuals to scale out a customer base for our SMB shipper facing product
- Support management with recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, training, motivating and performance monitoring of the Shipper Platform sales team
- Collaborate with sales management, sales operations and sales enablement to set strategy and implement best practices across the sales team
- Ensure training and coaching around sales processes best practices and tools such as Salesforce.com, Groove, LinkedIn and others
What You’ll Need
- At least 2 years hands-on management experience in a sales environment with experience managing and developing SDR and/or full cycle Sales teams (B2B a plus)
- A sales mindset with the ability to grow strong partnerships
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders including operations, marketing, and customer service teams
- Excitement toward working and staying organized in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment
- Portfolio of achievements growing a business or product and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals
- Enthusiastic and motivational leadership mentality established through leading by example for staff, peers and senior leaders across all company functions
- Salesforce Experience; Familiarity with Marketo and other sales tools
About the team
The Uber Freight Sales team serves as a partner to our external clients and internal cross functional teams, evaluating shipper’s challenges and presenting solutions powered by technology that can streamline even the most complex supply chains.