Uber Technologies, inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Operations Associate, Uber Freight
at Uber Technologies, inc
- US-CA-San Francisco
- Business Development & Sales - Sales
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
Uber Freight is seeking a Sales Operations Associate to join our rapidly growing Sales Operations team. Our priority is to help our customer-facing sales team sell more effectively and efficiently through data, analytics and process improvement.
We work with leadership to drive and implement our sales strategy. The ideal candidate will be action-oriented, approach tasks with an analytical and strategic mindset, have an enthusiasm to tackle any challenge, and a track record of results.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
- Build tools and reporting to evaluate team performance towards KPIs
- Design, develop, implement and maintain business solutions and recommendations to improve performance
- Partner with sales leadership and other cross-functional teams on initiatives including (but not limited to) business reviews, pipeline reviews, territory optimization, goal setting processes, and sales incentive administration
- Support CRM adoption and manage ongoing engagement with IT including user management, data management, application setup, customization, reporting and dashboards
- Gather data using SQL and other data-mining techniques and analyze results
- Effectively communicate analysis results to business leaders
What you'll need
Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in sales operations or consulting
- Proven project management experience
- Experience in data mining and analysis, SQL required
- Proficiency with Excel and Salesforce
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong desire to build partnerships across the organization
Strong desire to take initiative. Thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity
A positive outlook and a roll-up-your-sleeve attitude
Bonus Points If
Experience with data visualization tools including Tableau
- You have experience in territory alignment, target setting, and/or commission modeling
You have programming language experience such as R or Python
You have sales operations experience at a high-growth tech company
Sales operations at Uber Freight helps our customer-facing sales team sell more effectively and efficiently through data, analytics and process improvement. We work with leadership to drive and implement our sales strategy.