Ascend Behavioral Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Residential Service Supervisors NEEDED FOR OUR EXPANSION!!
at Ascend Behavioral Health
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY: To assist Director of Residential Services in managing the
day to day operations of the facility.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
The Residential Service Supervisor is responsible for directly managing the caregivers and ensuring the implementation of residents' individualized service plans in the facility.
EXAMPLES OF WORK:
1. Ensures residents ISPs are implemented.
2. Ensure compliance at residential site
3. Works with Program Coordiantor and Director of Residential Services in providing status updates to members of the client's team.
4. Supervises, trains and supports the caregivers.
7. Provides staff schedules and coverage for site.
8. Works with Program Coordinator to represents the agency at staffings and assigned meetings.
9. Demonstrates a broad knowledge of licensure and ensures site compliance.
10. Ensures financial and physical resources are available in an adequate supply.
11. Trains new hires
12. Set up transport or transport clients to medical appointments on as needed basis
13.Develop and implement the highest standards for Behavioral Health Services provided to residents.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
2. Ability to multi-tasks efficiently and effectively.
3. Knowledge of behavior modification techniques.
4. Ability to manage varied types of individuals.
5. Knowledge of Behavioral Health Licensure and the ability to implement and monitor systems to ensure compliance.
6. Knowledge of various clinical disorders.
7. Ability to initiate problem-solving skills.
8. Ability to manage crises
HOURS OF WORK: Forty (40) hours per week; exempt position.
EVALUATION SCHEDULE: Annual.
A combination of at least four years education and 2years experience and/or 5 years experience in a healthcare or behavioral health setting .