Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Access Control Operator
at Allied Universal
At Allied Universal® our Security Professionals assist clients, and the public at large, by providing essential jobs that keep our communities safe and secure. During this time, we need your help more than ever. We have immediate employment opportunities. Allied Universal also employs an interview process you can complete from the comfort of your home through our online application and video interviewing technology. We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees and invite you to apply to join the team.
Access Control Operator | Aguadilla, PR | Full-Time | Pay Rate: $9.11 | Bilingual (Spanish) | College Degree | Valid Driver's License
Allied Universal is seeking the position of an Access Control Operator.
As an Access Control Operator for Allied Universal you will be responsible for fingerprinting, making badges, activating and deactivating ID cards, and responding to employee termination emails. As the Access Control Operator it is recommended that you are knowledgeable with Security Access Systems and Microsoft Outlook, and have previously worked with access control.
- Be at least 21 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Prefer prior Knowledgeable with Security Access Systems
- Previously Worked Access Contro
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time