Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Manager - Government Facility
at Allied Universal
The Account Manager is responsible for coordinating and overseeing Security Operations and Security Professionals for the account to which they are assigned. The position is also responsible for maintaining client relations, directing, coordinating and overseeing all activities of the onsite Security staff, including hiring, supervisory development, training and operations functions at the assigned properties in accordance with client requirements and company standards. In addition the Account Manager is tasked to meet or exceed financial & operational goals; provide quality customer service. Maintains or oversees maintenance of weekly operating schedules and completion of payroll for assigned security personnel. Provides after-hour emergency response as required.
ResponsibilitiesAccount Manager - Government Facility Position Type Full Time Shift Type Afternoon,Evening,Morning,Overnight Req ID 2020-433821 Work Days Available Monday - Friday,Saturday - Sunday
Allied Universal is looking to hire an Account Manager. The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for maintaining and managing Allied Universal Technology Services presence in certain accounts as well as driving sales activities in an assigned market area. The AM is expected to mine existing accounts for new business as well as well as establish new customer relationships. The AM will work in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures, keeping in mind the overall core values of Allied Universal.
Candidate must have management and leadership experience
Salary Range - 50K-65k
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Manage existing commercial customers
- Identifyand develop new commercial level customer prospects
- Utilize consultative sales techniques in customer development situations
- Preparation and presentation of company offerings to end-user customers
- Communicate with Project Managers on a consistent basis as required to ensure timely and consistent delivery of work to dedicated customer base
- Aggressively grow service and maintenance agreements as part of solution selling process
- Determine hosted, managed, monitored sales opportunities with new customer prospects
- Preparation of timely and accurate solution proposals
- Maintain quality assurance by following organization standards
- Assistwith other Sales projects as assigned by General Manager
Knowledge & Skills
- High School Diploma required
- The ability to work in a dynamic team environment with an expanding customer base
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; capable of managing multiple tasks, setting priorities, and meeting deadlines
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to communicate with people via email, over the phone, and in person is required
- Highly-motivated and customer service oriented
- Commitment to professional, ethical, and compliant business practices
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Ability to perform 20% office and 80% off-site customer development and to conduct site visits and job walks
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.