Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business and Investment Planning Manager
at Allied Universal
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
This position is responsible for playing a key role as a Business and Investment partner to the CFO. Develop valuation models to provide key insights to the CFO. Coordinate material for quarterly investor call. Assist in supporting the annual planning process, quarterly forecasting, and monthly/weekly management reporting and analysis for the consolidated company results. The Business and Investment Planning Manager will work closely with the VP Finance and the region financial leaders to help in delivering the financial targets for the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
- Assist the CFO on all investment related activities.
- Work with Acquisition team to prepare investment analysis.
- Build financial models to explore alternative scenarios, and communicate with Sr. Management.
- Create the script and Q&A documents for the quarterly earnings call to convey key messages to the sponsors.
- Evaluate M&A and investment opportunities across all verticals, including evaluation, financing and strategy.
- Analyze data and partner across the organization to prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly financial reporting.
- Responsibilities include driving strategic and financial projects.
- Partner with Operations and drive costs optimization projects.
- Develop annual operating plan interface with the field organization to help optimize business needs.
- Work with financial sponsors to support capital raising
- Develops world class financial reporting, giving management transparent reporting of results and forecasts.
- Perform financial analysis for business profitability
- Consolidates financials across multiple regions and businesses.
- Continues to develop best in class department and processes.
- Provides insightful decision support to drive sales and profits higher.
- Interacts with divisional controllers to ensure consolidation of financials are accurate.
- Drives cross functional projects to enhance EBITDA
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Investment Banking experience is a must.
- Corporate Finance experience is a plus.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top university required, MBA highly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of in company finance, strategy, or M&A teams.
- Proven track record of business success, achievement, and promotion.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent grasp of corporate FP&A fundamentals, familiarity with accounting.
- Experience working at a PE backed company is a plus.
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required.
One of the great perks of this position is that it’s located in beautiful Orange County in Southern California.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.