Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise Security Operations Center Coordinator
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Workdays Available
- Monday - Friday, Saturday - Sunday
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
The Enterprise Security Operations Center (ESOC) Coordinator is an experienced professional who has expertise in managing people, processes and technology in the control center environment, including: shift-based team leadership, strategic program oversight, effective communication (writing, speaking and presenting) and policy and procedure development, as well as technical and project management. Specific functional areas of responsibility and proficiency include: security alarm monitoring principles, dispatching and coordinating allocation of resources, stakeholder (customers and operational partners) involvement, data-driven (metrics) reporting, team and task-specific performance assessment, travel safety and security and critical incident response management. The ESOC Coordinator is responsible for driving process implementation and refinement, short and long-term project management, cross-team (control room and field-services) collaboration, maintenance of internal and external stakeholder relationships, build relationships and seek new partners across the enterprise and directly supervises a team of Supervisors on assigned shifts.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in managing complex people, process and technical projects able to assess all situations and keen skills resolving challenges.
- Able to assess challenges, identify root causes, address opportunities and keen skills for resolving for all situations. Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to drive process improvement.
- Be an excellent communicator, whether writing, speaking or presenting.
- Have demonstrated expertise in developing, implementing and managing control center programs.
- Have experience gathering and analyzing data to create useful metrics that support positive change.
- Demonstrated ability to manage effectively change and conflict. Be adept at managing crises; provide front-line leadership in coordinating responses to a myriad crisis situations.
- Can lead a cross-functional team.
- Be a dependable team player with strong business acuity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Possess an impeccable work ethic and a high degree of integrity. Possess general knowledge and understanding of State and Federal Employment laws.
- Extensive experience using Enterprise Access Control Systems
- Provides necessary training regarding the proper operations of all working components of the central station
- Hires, trains, and motivates the ESOC staff and schedules training sessions to ensure all employees are cross-trained on all aspects central station operations
- Helps to develops and implement enterprise standards and procedures governing Enterprise Security Operation Center
- Update and maintain alarm monitoring database and required documents
- Perform other duties as required such as listed in skills and abilities.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to develop, implement and oversee the installation, operations, monitoring and repair of all security systems and devices
- Ability to ensure that ESOC is sufficiently staffed and staff are trained and equipped to properly utilize all systems.
- Have extensive experience and knowledge of various access control platforms, video management systems and incident management applications/software
- Ability to develop a good working relationship with all levels of management.
- Knowledge of computers and software programs, specifically Microsoft office suite
- Ability to make decisions, while under stress, that provides for the safety and security of the Company associates, visitors and assets.
- Bachelor Degree or relevant experience
- At Least 2 years direct supervisory experience in security center operations.
- At least 2 years leading and managing all aspects of a Corporate Control Center
- Bachelor Degree in Security Management
- 5+ years of experience in Corporate Security or a similar role
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize computer office products, word processing, spread sheets, electronic mail, internet and databases
- Knowledge of or experience with emergency communication operations.
- Knowledge of United Laboratories central station certification standards and requirements
- 4+years leading and managing all aspects of a corporate control center
- Formal training in the planning, implementation, maintenance, and management of central alarm, access control, and closed circuit television systems.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.