Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Evening Shift Site Security Supervisor
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Management
- Shifts Available
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team.
We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for an Evening Shift Security Site Supervisor.
The Security Site Supervisor will supervise and coordinate the delivery of quality services to an assigned customer. Act as a liaison between customer, Operation Manager and security officers. Supervise site staff, providing coaching, recognition and discipline within approved empowerment range.
- Communicates staffing needs to Operation Manager which may include using the Requisition process, assisting in identifying and interviewing quality candidates
- Assures that officers receive appropriate training, developing them in both technical and professional skills; also includes performance management (coaching, counseling, disciplining, performance evaluations, recognition, etc.)
- Assists with the communication of policies, company announcements and job openings
- Provides the basis of a great place to work by treating staff with respect
- Administers site safety programs outlining site-specific hazards for security officers including vehicle / driving safety as appropriate
- Capably utilizes scheduling and billing software, and to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, Training Detail reports, etc.) that require interpretation and action for effective business management
- Enforces Allied Universal’s policies and procedures
Qualified applicants for the Security Site Supervisor position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
- High school diploma required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Supervisor or site supervisor experience required
- Must have managed or led teams
- Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying
- Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Remain flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to different situations
- Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Ability to work in fast paced work environment
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.