Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supervisor - College Campus in Pasadena
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer
- Workdays Available
- Friday, Monday, Monday - Friday, Saturday, Saturday - Sunday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Evening, Morning, Overnight
SECURITY OFFICER - HIRING EVENT FOR WORLD FAMOUS TECH SCHOOL IN PASADENA!!! $17.00 - $20.00
To Confirm interview, text "BEST" to: 714-720-1663 OR Send resume to Mr. Lopez: email@example.com
$17.00 - $20.00 TO START! (DOE)
ALL SECURITY STAFF = $17.00 to Start (NEED 20 HIRES)
ALL SUPERVISOR STAFF = $20.00 (NEED 8 HIRES)
ALL DISPATCH = $18.00 (NEED 5 HIRES)
- MUST have valid Guard-Card
- MUST be able to Start Immediately
- MUST be able to work in Pasadena
ON THE SPOT INTERVIEWS
TIPS: Business professional dress is appropriate and please bring a resume.
Allied Universal seeks to hire EXCEPTIONAL Security Officers! Allied Universal seeks dynamic, passionate applicants who love working with people! The ideal candidate is excellent with customers and has an impressive ability to communicate. This is a great opportunity to join Allied Universal, a dynamic, high-powered security team focused on securing client properties while delivering excellent customer service.
Qualified applicants for the Professional Security Officer position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 18 years of age
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
- Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test
- As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty
- Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Remain flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to different situations
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard;
- Neat and professional appearance
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
- Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: 866.825.5433 or www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.