Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Manager of Systems and Processes
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Hidden (8725)
Allied Universal, a leading facility services company and the largest security force in North America with over 200,000 employees, provides unparalleled security services and solutions. With headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., Allied Universal combines people and technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. An unrelenting focus on clients’ success creates partnerships rooted in quality and value, and is supported by experience gained from being in business for over 50 years. Through our people and leading services, systems and solutions…Allied Universal is there for you.
Allied Universal is hiring a HR Manager of Systems and Processes to join the Corporate West Human Resources Department in Santa Ana, CA. This position will have a national impact supporting the Director of Systems and Processes. Primary responsibilities include:
- Identifies and recommends technical solutions to address opportunities to improve existing processes and optimize operational effectiveness within the Human Resources organization.
- Overseeing the daily operation of our HR Information Systems.
- Partner with IT and branch teams for HR system implementations.
- Collaborate with our IT staff to perform regular tests and upgrades to our HRIS.
- Management of secondary background check systems and programs. Training new users, coordination with sales teams to implement new client contracts. Ensure compliance codes are set up in job requirements. Development and execution of training and creation of audits for all vendors.
- Assist Director in cross functional collaboration with recruiting of background compliance in new hire process, in addition to annual checks and reporting auditing for all AU business entities.
- Partner with Regional HRD’s on any legal recommendations for RFP and adjudication processes.
- Assist Director with compliance of Random Drug Program and consistent field implementation.
- Management of the company-wide I-9 system administration and auditing. Report any compliance issues to Regional HR Directors, work with branches to ensure 100% compliance with established program.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining all related policies and ensuring consistent implementation.
- Oversee HR compliance with electronic on-boarding process for Administrative and Security Professionals. Partner with Recruiting for any updates or system enhancements.
- Work with Regional and National Recruiting Department on iCIMS on boarding training and system trouble shooting.
- Management of HR Share point site and cross train department Administers for maintenance of site for HR group.
- Oversee day to day administration of employment verifications and other compliance forms not processed by our Employment Verifications vendor, following company protocols.
- Assist Director with development of UI claims process training and program implementation.
- Review and maintain department budget for HR finical projections. Report to Director with quarterly program results.
- Provide assistance with special projects as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resource or related field. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ progressive human resource/Manager experience in a fast paced, service oriented environment.
- Experienced with training and monitoring consistent implementation of programs through auditing.
- Working knowledge of commonly used human resources concepts, labor laws, and practices
- Must be a proactive problem solver and team player who is detail oriented and flexible; a self-starter requiring minimal supervision with the ability to support requests from multiple directions.
- Ability to handle and maintain sensitive and confidential matters in a highly professional manner is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office products (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook), and internet and website navigation required. Reporting and data analysis experience preferred.
- Energetic, driven personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player.
- Willingness to take direction and critical feedback, and adapt to improve skills and effectiveness with a positive attitude.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.