Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Allied Universal
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Professional Security Officers and today hold positions on our senior leadership team.
ResponsibilitiesOffice Manager Position Type Full Time Req ID 2020-432154
Allied Universal is looking to hire an Office Manager.
It is the job of the office manager to complete assigned special project work as well as organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. The office manager will use their customer service skills, experience, and formidable work ethic to work independently toward achieving a variety of business objectives, including assigned projects and assignments . In addition to project work, the office manager will manage the scheduling of meetings and appointments, make office supplies arrangements, greet visitors and provide general administrative support. The office manager will create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- Organizing meetings and managing data bases; booking transport and accommodations; organizing company events; ordering supplies; handling correspondence & queries; preparing letters, presentations, and reports; and overseeing financial responsibilities.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients; Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems; delegating tasks as needed
- Maintain and update records, reports, memos, letters, and other documents for Global Security as required
- Develop and implement strategy and initiative projects and provide support as required (client assurance, business continuity, third party risk mitigation, special projects, etc.)
- Provides necessary and required support as needed
- Work on special projects assigned by the Client.
- Maintain and support office systems.
- Answer and direct incoming calls when required using a friendly and professional manner, taking messages with accuracy and/or forwarding incoming calls to the proper parties.
- Uses strong communication skills when interfacing with all groups.
- Properly greet and handle visitors to the company
- Follow established procedures with regard to both expected and unexpected arrivals, addressing guests and clients by name whenever possible.
- Ensure that all emails and voice mails have been checked and handled accordingly, prior to leaving for the day.
- implement security policies and procedures established by the client.
- Monitor calendars and scheduled meetings on the floor and be familiar and with daily activities.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Associated Degree or equivalenet experience (at least 3 years)
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.