Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operational Intelligence Center Supervisor
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Workdays Available
- Friday, Monday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Evening, Overnight
Allied Universal, a leading facility services company and the largest security force in North America with over 150,000 employees, provides unparalleled security services and solutions. With headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., Allied Universal combines people and technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. An unrelenting focus on clients’ success creates partnerships rooted in quality and value, and is supported by experience gained from being in business for over 50 years. Through our people and leading services, systems and solutions…Allied Universal is there for you.
The Operational Intelligence Center is a sophisticated command type center focused on customer service to retail centers across North America. This position is responsible for supervising and managing the overall center. This includes supervising several specialists and intelligence analysts by providing guidance and support through excellent leadership. Supervisors must be able to understand and commit to memory several standard operating procedures and policies.
We are currently seeking Operational Intelligence Center Supervisors for an upcoming account expansion!
- Oversee, monitor, and guide the daily job performance of OIC personnel in a 24/7 command center type setting through effective management and leadership of up to 30 personnel.
- Ensure the health and safety of the staff and the OIC environment.
- Carry out and attain the mission and goals of the OIC.
- Provide timely communications and actionable intelligence to support the protection of people, assets/intellectual property, and infrastructure as it relates to interests/entities.
- Ensure efficient operations of the center to serve as the hub for the monitoring, analysis, and interpretation of risks and threats.
- Identify the need to resolve operational challenges through the development of standard operating procedures and effectively train personnel to facilitate effective performance.
- Ensure all systems are functioning properly, immediately notify appropriate stakeholders when they are not, and ensure service is restored in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with corporate level security and security providers to provide necessary documentation in support of field operations.
- Daily, identify and communicate all critical items requiring the attention of senior management.
- Provide shift oversight of personnel to ensure compliance with rules and regulations and to meet expectations of executive leadership.
- Assist in identifying new technologies and upgrades for existing systems.
- Ensure effective response to, and management of, incidents, alarms, notifications, calls, and other activities related to OIC operations.
- Provide shift oversight of intelligence activities, including assigning priorities, and review products.
- Maintain effective and forthright communication with senior management and draft and/or complete reports as needed.
- Can work 12-hour shifts up to 14 days during special events, shortfalls, high traffic periods (Thanksgiving/Black Friday holiday weekend), and during emergency operations.
- Ability to come into work early, stay past regularly scheduled time, and/or work on off days when necessary to ensure the center meets contractually obligated requirements per the client.
- Act as the system and/or program manager for assigned system(s) and/or programs.
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
- Maintain strict confidence of operations, personnel, and management information.
- Personal ongoing development.
- Must maintain access to Simon network, including Simon 411.
- Must complete required monthly training in a timely fashion.
- Must complete Intel Analyst training.
- Must successfully pass the new hire training program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Leadership, Business Management, or similar technical field of study is preferred. Industry specific work experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
- Ability to prioritize workload based on urgency, ability to delegate tasks, and communicate to a range of audiences including to executive management.
- Demonstrable analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Supervisory experience in a command center type of environment such as a ICP, TOC, JOC, or EOC is desired.
- Leadership knowledge, experience, and application in a previous management position are required.
- Must be able to ensure compliance, monitoring of assets, and making rapid notifications via mass communication resources.
- Must demonstrate excellent computer skills with the ability to master several custom applications.
- Flexibility to work all shifts and willingness to help address staffing shortfalls when needed.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 40 words per minute.
- Ability to pass CritiCall pre-employment assessment.
- Ability to pass Emergency Telecommunication Course (ETC).
- Ability to pass a post-offer/pre-employment background check and drug and alcohol screening.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.