Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Allied Universal
Allied Universal® Technology Services, one of the largest security systems integrators in the United States, offers comprehensive and integrated technology solutions to help clients mitigate risk and protect people and assets. Allied Universal® Technology Services all-inclusive service approach offers intelligent and seamless technology solutions from electronic access control, video surveillance, fire/life safety, alarm monitoring, emergency communications, technological threat management and response, and other smart tech innovative solutions, including a broad array of hosted /managed services via the company’s Monitoring and Response Center (MaRC), and the Global Security Operating Center.
We are in a growth mode and continue to hire talented Installation and Service Technicians, Monitoring Agents, Coordinators, Project Managers, Engineers, Architects, Branch Leadership and Sales Professionals. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® Technology Services today!
Allied Universal Technology Services is looking to hire a Project Manager. This position is responsible for the overall execution of technical systems operations for all branches as well as the project management responsibilities and subordinates within.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the overall direction and oversight for the technical aspects of the execution of projects at all reporting branches. This includes, installation, service and database management.
- Manages organizational operations by directing and coordinating the activities per the organizational goals and objectives as well as implemented policies
- Oversees the daily activities between team resources and coordination efforts that involve the execution of processes and implementation of solutions
- Analyzes operational issues impacting the company, clients, and employees and determines the correct course of action to implement the proper solutions with efficiency
- BM / GM will act as the primary contact responsible for the execution of all project related activity by providing planning, status, guidance, and recommendations on all projects. Individual will work closely with Operations Coordinator to ensure that installation processes and procedures are followed.
- Manage and coordinate external and internal project resources as well as scheduling and assist in the design review process with sales in the areas of Access Control, CCTV, Alarm, Fire, and Parking Systems
- Review and identify the scope-of-work, scheduling deadlines, and system functionality with sub-contractors / technicians as well as inspect the project completions to ensure the quality of the work
- Identifies and addresses punch list items and ensures job margins meet and/or exceed published job "closing" margins
- Responsible for ensuring the Customer is trained on the installed systems and provides field installation and programming support as needed and may include service related support
- Degree in Business or Technical Engineering or equivalent, and a sound working knowledge of security system integration components, project management, and engineering design
- Demonstrated track record of completing small to large high quality projects in fast paced environments and the ability to manage client expectations
- Minimum 10 years of management and related technical experience with at least 4-5 years of support at the senior management level in a fast-paced systems integration organization required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships with staff and partners
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines. Must be highly organized and able to keep executive on track with required information available at all times
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management and field technology including network devices, phones, programming software, Outlook and Internet applications.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work overtime and independently as needed
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.