Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager (NAPM)
at Allied Universal
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Professional Security Officers and today hold positions on our senior leadership team.
ResponsibilitiesQuality Assurance and Compliance Manager (NAPM) Position Type Full Time Req ID 2020-438010
National Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager
- Ensure contract compliance throughout nationwide portfolio.
- Identify client-specific Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and measure Allied Universal’s performance of these measurements to ensure acceptable monthly scorecard results.
- Liaison between client Sourcing and Procurement and National Accounts leadership.
- Collects and organizes company performance metrics for all employees assigned to client facilities.
- Ensure client contract training and certification requirements are tracked and accounted for.
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
- Conduct in-person audits on client facilities to ensure quality service and update leadership on areas that need improvement.
- Assess several elements and alternatives providing input to update policy and procedure based on client needs.
- Support leadership and operations on special projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Utilize Business Intelligence software to customize reports and analyze performance metrics for Portfolio leadership.
- Develop a relationship with local and regional client contacts. Work with all levels of the organization to identify, analyze and solve problems and create opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of Quarterly Business Reviews and Annual Business Reviews.
- Prepares and distributes management aids such as instructional material, surveys, handouts and evaluation forms, makes presentations when necessary.
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate needs of staff in all time zones.
- Assist portfolio leadership with Account Receivable collection efforts.
- Assist in all contract renewal, rebid and rate increase initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned by SVP of National Accounts.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Proven track record of excellence in customer service and financial management.
- Superior, world-class interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills.
- Dedication to high-quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships.
- Ability to communicate with company employees, representatives from other companies, professional group members, and consultants by phone, in person, or through correspondence.
- Knowledge of a wide variety of software programs to collect and analyze information, as well as produce reports and presentations. Above average skill level in DOMO is a plus.
- Proficient in web-based applications, computer systems and programs (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint), to effectively edit and create reports, database entries, and presentation materials.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information and data.
- Ability to present information in person to a large professional audience.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal direction.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment while focused on results
- The position requires ~25% domestic travel to client locations as well as other Allied Universal offices when necessary.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.